• A padlock was cut off a door between 1 and 5 p.m. Wednesday on the 1100 block of Paramount Parkway, police said. • An iPhone 4S was stolen at Funway Entertainment Center, 1335 S. River St., it was reported at 5:51 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• A black leather satchel that a person forgot at the Chase bank branch at 5 N. Randall Road was later stolen, it was reported at 7:10 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Batavia police served a warrant on a theft charge at 8:22 a.m. Friday to Hilmon R. Carr, 20, of the 1100 block of Birch St., Elgin, police said. The incident happened Dec. 28, according to Kane County court records.
• A cellphone forgotten on the steps Thursday on the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle was later stolen, police said.
• Stephanie M. Baldyga, 21, of the 800 block of Ohio Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with public intoxication, at 2:27 a.m. Friday in the 0-99 block of Simpson Street, according to a police report.
• A coin purse containing $30, credit cards, a driver's license, a Geneva High School identification card and a Lane Bryant gift card was stolen out of a vehicle between 11 p.m. Feb. 11 and midnight Feb. 12 on the 1100 block of Brentwood Place. Police said the credit cards were later used at Fuller's gas station at 1122 E. State St. and the Shell gas station at 1491 E. State St.