Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Lincoln J. Sheppard, 40, of Cameron Drive, Elgin, was arrested around 11:25 p.m. Feb. 4 at Route 59 and Bartlett Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and traffic violations. His court date is Feb. 20.
• Ivan Milivojevic, 36, of Cedar in Naperville, was arrested around 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4 at Humbracht Circle and charged with local ordinance fighting. His court date is Feb. 20.
• Marcus M. Toledo, 29, of the 600 block of Preston, Elgin, was arrested around 9:35 p.m. Feb. 6 at Cloverdale and Lake streets and charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
• Jesus A. Perez, 25, of the 2800 block of Spaulding, Chicago, and Jonathan I, Morales-Villegas, 29, of the 7500 block of Bristol, Hanover Park, were arrested around 12:20 a.m. Feb. 3 at Barrington and Bristol roads. Perez was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia; Morales-Villegas was charged with possession of marijuana.
• Valerie D. Sims, 31, of the 4500 block of Sapphire, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 12:30 a.m. Feb. 1 on the 7400 block of Jensen and charged with battery.
• Vu Le, 42, of the 700 block of Alhambra Lane, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around noon Feb. 1 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with local ordinance retail theft.
• Michael A. Saldana, 23, of the 1100 block of Blackhawk, Elgin, was arrested around 7:50 p.m. Feb. 1 at Arlington and Santa Anita and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole both driver's-side tires from a vehicle on the 4600 block of Turnberry between Feb. 1 and 4.
• Travis Taylor, 30, of the 600 block of Page Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 5 p.m. Feb. 1 at Cabela's, 5225 Prairie Stone Parkway, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took a pair of boots valued at $280. His court date is March 14.
• Sandu Lungu, 21, of the 6100 block of Rockwell Street, Chicago, was arrested around 2:55 p.m. Jan. 31 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took shirts and shorts. His court date is March 6.
• Francisco J. Oliva, 37, of the 4200 block of Central Road, Glenview, was arrested around 3:05 p.m. Jan. 25 at Shop & Save Market, 830 W. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took groceries. His court date is Feb. 28.
• Virginia M. Quintero, 25, of the 3900 block of Sandpiper Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:50 p. m. Jan. 27 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took clothes. Her court date is March 6.
• Seema Tantuwaya, 33, of the 1800 block of Windsong Drive, Schaumburg, was arrested around 5:55 p.m. Jan. 26 at Nordstrom Rack, 1520 E. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took a pair of boots. Her court date is Feb. 22.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close