Don't want to deal with the hassle of shopping for or cleaning up after a Super Bowl party this year? Tired of fighting for wings and a space on the couch at your friends' place? Well, you can watch the big East Coast vs. West Coast showdown Sunday from the comfort of a sports bar. These suburban spots are working to pull you in with packages that will keep you in beer and food all game long. Plus, some offer giveaways -- everything from hats to grills to sports tickets.
Here's a sampling of some of your options:
Contact information ( * required )
• America's Bar & Grill, 2308 W. Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, (847) 882-8600, americasbarchicago.com: Play squares and you could win cash prizes at this bash, which includes a free half-time buffet, $2.50 well cocktails and bloody marys, $4 domestic mini-pitchers and $10 domestic buckets.
• Arena Sports Grille, 630 W. Lake St., Elmhurst, (630) 832-3742, arenasportsgrille.com: Get 20 wings for $15 and $13.50 Coors Light buckets while catching all the plays on 60 TVs. The bar also holds raffles and giveaways throughout the game.
• Benningan's, 495 Airport Road, Elgin, (847) 488-9900, benniganselgin.webs.com: Wear a jersey and you'll get 10 percent off your check, but no matter how you're dressed you can take advantage of giveaways and a free half-time buffet.
• Bottoms Up Sports Bar & Grill, 1807 S. Washington St., Naperville, (630) 364-2070, bottomsupnaperville.com: A raffle awards a Michelob Ultra bicycle and a grill. You can also enjoy 65-cent jumbo wings, $3 Bud Light pints and $4.50 bloody marys.
• Bulldog Ale House, 1021 Fountain View Drive, Carol Stream, (630) 690-0333, bulldogalehouse.com: The bar raffles off a bicycle, a Webber grill and other prizes and offers 39-cent boneless wings and $4 32-ounce domestic drafts.
• Caps Sports Bar & Grill, 347 W. St. Charles Road, Villa Park, (630) 279-0005: Take advantage of a free-halftime buffet, a raffle, $2 pints, $3 bottles, $4 premium bottles and $13 buckets.
• Chelios Pub & Grill, 2150 Ogden Ave., Aurora, (630) 585-7650, cheliosbarandgrill.com: Festivities include a free halftime buffet, jersey raffles, $4.50 Blue Moon and Guinness pints, $3.50 bloody marys and $15 domestic buckets.
• The Chubby Bullfrog Bar & Grill, 1959 Huntley Road, West Dundee, (224) 699-9432, thechubbybullfrog.com: You could win Bulls tickets and Chubby Bullfrog merchandise from giveaways. A free halftime buffet includes boneless wings, mac and cheese wedges, mozzarella sticks, spaghetti, jalapeņo poppers and chili. Enjoy it with $2.50 Miller Lite drafts, $2 PBR and Hamms tallboy cans and $3.50 well cocktails.
• The Filling Station Pub & Grill, 300 W. Main St., St. Charles, (630) 584-4414, filling-station.com: Order up some half-price appetizers and $3 Bud Light pints.
• Finn McCool's, 1941 E. Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, (847) 303-5100: Play squares and Super Bowl trivia for the chance to win Bears jerseys while drinking $3 Miller Lite 22-ounce drafts, $4 Miller Lite aluminum pints and $5 Absolut bloody marys.
• Five Roses Pub, 5509 Park Place, Rosemont, (847) 233-0077, fiverosespub.com: Prize giveaways include hats, shirts, a guitar and -- for the winner of a halftime wing-eating contest -- two tickets to the Chicago Bears' home opener. Specials include $10 domestic beer buckets and $8 beers-and-burgers and tailgate platters for groups of up to six.
• J&D's Bar & Grill, 26400 N. Rand Road, Wauconda, (847) 526-2112, jandds.com: For a $5 cover you'll get $1 you-call-its and the entire menu for $5.
• John Barleycorn, 1100 American Lane, Schaumburg, (847) 619-5540, johnbarleycorn.com: A $40 package includes domestic beers, house wine, well cocktails and a buffet of burgers, wings, brats, chili and desserts. You can upgrade to call drinks for an additional $10.
• Kings Lanes, Lounge & Sports, 5505 Park Place, Rosemont, (847) 233-0099, kingsbowlamerica.com/rosemont: Bowl while you watch the bowl. The party includes contests, specials on food and beer buckets and group packages.
• Midcity Cocktail & Supper Club, 124 Main St., West Chicago, (630) 473-0245, midcitysupperclub.com: Graze on a free buffet of sliders, homemade potato chips, chili and wings while drinking $2 domestic bottles and $3.50 you-call-its.
• Park Tavern, 5433 Park Place, Rosemont, (847) 349-5151, parktavernrosemont.com: Nibble on $14 endless chicken wings and wash them down with $10 Coors Light and Miller Lite buckets. A special Super Bowl Party Platter menu includes chicken wings, pulled pork sliders and chopped brisket sliders.
• Q Sports Bar & Grill, 8109 S. Cass Ave., Darien, (630) 241-0970, q-barandgrill.com: $30 gets you an open bar and appetizer buffet from 5 p.m. until the end of the game, or you can just order what you want like 50-cent wings, $4 bloody marys and $2 Miller Lite and Coors Light pints.
• Real Time Sports Bar, 1120 W. Devon Ave., Elk Grove Village, (847) 534-5000, realtimesportsbar.com: $35 gets you drinks, a buffet and the chance to win prizes every quarter including a Miller Lite refrigerator.
• Rookies All American Pub & Grill, 1545 W. Main St., St. Charles, (630) 513-0681, rookiespub.com: A $50 package starting at 5 p.m. includes beer, well drinks, wine, free appetizers during the first quarter like wings, chicken fingers and mini-tacos and a 12-ounce rib eye steak and fried shrimp dinner with baked potato and fries. The price is $15 for kids under age 18. The package is also available at the bar's Elgin and Hoffman Estates locations.
• Shoeless Joes Ale House & Grille, 10290 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont, (847) 296-5760, shoelessjoesrosemont.com: You'll have two chances to win a two-for-one trip to Las Vegas, plus other prizes, at this bash featuring a free half-time buffet and $3 Miller Lite pints.
• Sideouts Bar & Eatery, 4018 Roberts Road, Island Lake, (847) 526-7174, sideouts.com: For $10, or $5 for ladies, you'll get a reserved seat to watch the game on the bar's 14-foot HDTV plus a buffet of wings, fried pickles, lasagna, Italian beef and more. Drink specials include $2.50 Bud family bottles and $4 Captain Morgan and 3 Olives cocktails.
• Spectator Sports Bar & Grill, 552 N. Gary Ave., Carol Stream, (630) 665-0009: Why wait until halftime when you can get a free buffet throughout the game with Italian sausage and beef, plus $2 domestic drafts and $2.50 bottles.
• Tailgaters Sports Bar & Grill, 431 W. Boughton Road, Bolingbrook, (630) 679-1994, tailgatersgrill.com: Watch the game on more than 40 TVs with a $35 package ($38 the day of) getting you Budweiser and Miller drafts and a buffet of pasta, wings and pizza.
• Wickets Bar and Grill, 601 N. Martingale Road, Schaumburg, (847) 619-1400, wicketsbarandgrill.com: Watch the game on nine HDTVs while taking advantage of drink specials including $3 Corona and Corona Light bottles, 50 cent wings, 60 cent chicken strips, $1.50 Chicago-style hot dogs and $2.50 slider trios.