The Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce celebrated at its fourth annual "Key to Success" Awards and Installation Dinner on Thursday, Jan. 24 at The Cotillion Banquets. More than 100 guests were in attendance as they recognized the incoming board of directors and celebrated award winners.
"It was a pleasure to be able to thank and award all the amazing work that is being done within our chamber," said chamber Director Mindy Phillips.
Board Chairman Joseph Quinn recapped the chamber's successes and challenges over the past year and set the tone for the goals for the coming year.
The following were the 2012 "Key to Success" award winners:
• Business of the Year: Marktime Media.
• Emerging Business of the Year: Left Hand Marketing.
• Business Leader of the Year: Joseph Quinn, BMO Harris Bank.
• Volunteer of the Year: Hank Sobotka, Palatine Bank & Trust.
• Community Organization of the Year: Township High School District 211.
• Member of the Year: Larry Moats, of Moats Office Properties.
The chamber is grateful to its "Key to Success" Sponsors: Lavelle Law, Ltd.; BMO Harris Bank; Salon Lorrene and European Services at Home.