• Larry L. Larson, 71, of the 23000 block of Larson Road, Sycamore, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding at 2 a.m. Saturday after a traffic stop at Route 64 and Hidden Oaks Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Michael Wemken, 22, of the 12N0-99 block of Muirhead Road, Elgin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana at 1:30 p.m. Sunday after someone who lives in the home called authorities to report he had drugs, according to a sheriff's report.
• A Samsung Galaxy S3 phone was stolen at about 10:13 a.m. Jan. 15 after someone left it at a the Kane County Circuit Clerk's Office, 540 S. Randall Road, St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• A juvenile at Larkin Center School on Sports Way Avenue was charged with battery at about 11:40 a.m. Tuesday, police reports said. The juvenile threw food and milk at another student. The victim tried to intervene, and the juvenile put his hands on the victim's chest and pushed the victim away. The juvenile was released to Larkin Center staff.
• An Xbox 360 video game console and several bottles of liquor were stolen at about 9 a.m. Jan. 9 from a big box store in the 1000 block of South Randall Road, police said. Video surveillance shows a person leaving with the items.