Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in Life & Entertainment
- Singer Kellie Pickler named new `Dancing’ champ
- Improved 'Metro: Last Light' digs deep under Moscow
- Darius Rucker settles in on latest album
- From the Food Editor:'Chopped' judge shares insight with local culinary students
- Burt Bacharach opens up on daughter’s suicide
- Carol Burnett to win top U.S. humor prize in D.C.
- Daft Punk goes outside comfort zone for new album
- Girlfriend thinks freelancing job not ‘gritty’ enough
- Special series gives backyard, grilling tips
- ‘Arrested’ reborn on Netflix
- Former Glenbard East student accused of shooting threat
- Cadillac Ranch agrees to give up 4 a.m. license, will now close at 3 a.m.
- Schaumburg police warn of strong-arm robberies
- Ex-Elgin deputy chief accused of misconduct, identity theft
- Missing Lake Villa woman found
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Antioch Rescue Squad, village splitting up
- Train kills man in Prospect Hts.
- Urlacher announces NFL retirement with no regrets
- Theft charges dropped against ex-Barrington High administrator
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- RECEPTIONIST - Receptionist Glendale Hts Auto Dealer seeks part time Receptionist/ Cashier. Dealership exp. a plus. Multi-tasking and reliability a must. Responsibilities will include answering phones, cashiering and light filing. 20 -25 hours per week. Retail environment. Schedule will include some Saturday & holiday hours. Please email resume to Jan at email@example.com (id:4340098) SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS - 4339072 - Now Hiring /Training School Bus Drivers Algonquin & Carpentersville, IL Location Apply online at: www.durhamschoolservices.com Or Call: 847-532-6071 No experience necessary A competitive wage/benefit package Part-time morning and afternoon hours No nights or weekends required (id:4339072) CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER - Computer/IT CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Morton College has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Information Officer (CIO). Morton College has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. The CIO position provides leadership and direction in a complex computing environment providing a wide range of academic and technology support services for faculty, students, and staff. In addition, the selected candidate will provide the overall vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the college-wide information technology (IT) programs that support the College mission and strategic goals. Position will also encompass leading the College in planning and implementing a comprehensive technology environment for both academic and administrative computing systems. Working in a collaborative environment, the CIO will demonstrate a commitment to diversity and integrity to ensure service excellence and student success. The seasoned professional we seek must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field; seven (7) years of experience in information technology, with at least three (3) years of demonstrated managerial experience in an institution of higher education, including the supervision of an MIS department. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and also send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton.edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339836)
- NEWSPAPER DELIVERY - DELIVERY -Newspapers Early Mornings, Should have van or SUV. Palatine area. 847-571-3733 (id:4339735) EDUCATION - Education FACULTY, FULL-TIME TENURE TRACK MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving institution. Morton College has four (4) Full-Time Tenure Track faculty positions available for Fall 2013. Physical Science Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in geology, physical sciences, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in geology. Chemistry Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in chemistry or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 or more graduate credit hours in chemistry. Spanish Instructor: Must be fluent in written and oral Spanish and possess a Master's degree in Spanish, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Spanish. Digital Arts: Must possess a Master's degree or Master of Fine Arts degree in Fine Art, Digital Art, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Art or closely related field. All applicants need excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, as well as advanced computer literacy. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton. edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339513) ELECTRICIAN - 4339916 - ELECTRICIAN 2 yrs exp. Good wages. FT. Health ins, 401K & paid holidays. Call 847-483-0300 or fax 847-483-0301. email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4339916)
- ASSOCIATE TS TECHNOLOGY - Computer -Associate, TS Technology -Chicago, IL. Build solutions using webMethods technology on JPMC's Host to Host platform. Bachelor's or equiv in CS, Comp. Info Sys's, or rel. plus 5 yrs relevant exp. Exp w/ webMethods integration platform w/ background in Web Services, incl webMethods dvlpmt & architecture. Exp utilizing webMethods product suite, incl Integration Server, Trading Networks, Designer, Developer, Broker & MWS. Exp w/ EAI, B2B softw dvlpmt lifecycle. Knowl of following tools & technologies: Java prog'g language, Solaris UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, XMLSpy,Eclipse & Ant. To apply, visit http://careers. jpmorganchase.com & apply to job # 130026693. EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V. J.P. Morgan Chase is a marketing name of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a subsidiary of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. (c) 2003 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. www.jpmorganchase.com (id:4339516) CAREGIVER - Healthcare We are HIRING! Caregiver FT -2nd Shift (Must have Dementia Care experience) PT -All Shifts 1 yr prev exp. Must speak fluent English. Apply www.belmontvillagejobs.com call 630-510-1515, fax 630-510-0633, apply in person: Belmont Village at Geneva Road 545 Belmont Lane Carol Stream, IL 60188 EOE (id:4340037) APPOINTMENT SETTERS - Appointment setters wanted Roofing, Siding & Window company -No sales req'd. Earn up to $20/hr plus bonus. Start immediately. Call 815-656-4300 (id:4340024)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com