Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Scott A. Hagesteft, 50, of the 100 block of Long, Schaumburg, was arrested around 8:25 a.m. Jan. 10 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Antoine G. Rhodes, 36, of the 300 block of Locksley, Streamwood, was arrested around 2:15 a.m. Jan. 9 at East and Irving Park roads and charged with possession and delivery of marijuana and driving while license suspended.
• Patrick J. Esposito, 29, of the 100 block of West Glenlake Avenue, Roselle, was arrested around 5:25 p.m. Jan. 8 at Edgebrook and Walnut and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Jason Loughry, 19, of the 2200 block of Cinema West, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:05 a.m. Jan. 8 on the 5300 block of Cinema Drive and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit out of a car on the 2000 block of Narcissus overnight Jan. 7-8.
• Vandals pulled a birch tree out of the ground on the parkway at Black Bear Park, 1484 Essex Drive, near Red Oak Drive and broke another birch tree in half on Essex Drive at White Oak Lane on an unknown date but reported Jan. 10. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Vandals smashed the driver's-side mirror on a 2005 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the 0-100 block of Pleasant Street between 7 p.m. Jan. 3 and 1 p.m. Jan. 4.
• Vandals broke a mailbox post at its base in front of a home on the 5400 block of Swan Circle between 7 p.m. Jan. 5 and 8 a.m. Jan. 6. Damage was estimated at $150.
• Vandals smashed the driver's-side rear window on a 2006 Land Rover in a business lot at 3333 Beverly Road between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Jan. 10.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close