• An antique floor safe was stolen out of a building being renovated in the 0-99 block of North River Street, it was reported at 3:33 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• A wrought iron patio table and two wrought iron chairs were stolen between Friday and 7:36 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Ekman Drive, police said.
• Two homeless men reported the theft of a sleeping bag and blankets in the 200 block of North Island Avenue, at 6:52 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Jonathan H. Williams, 21, of the 15000-99 block of Fawn Drive, Somonauk, was charged with illegal use of blue emergency lights at 7:58 p.m. Friday on South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving without headlights activated when required.
• Someone stole a front axle for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee from behind a garbage bin at Premium Waterproofing, 500 S. River St., it was reported at 12:02 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• Someone made $450 worth of unauthorized credit card purchases at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, it was reported Thursday, police said.
• Jordan D. Ludwig, 25, of the 300 block of West Street in Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (a cannabis pipe) at 9:28 a.m. Thursday in the 33W400 block of Roosevelt Road, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving while his license was suspended, revoked or canceled.