• An antique floor safe was stolen out of a building being renovated in the 0-99 block of North River Street, it was reported at 3:33 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• A wrought iron patio table and two wrought iron chairs were stolen between Friday and 7:36 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Ekman Drive, police said.
• Two homeless men reported the theft of a sleeping bag and blankets in the 200 block of North Island Avenue, at 6:52 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Jonathan H. Williams, 21, of the 15000-99 block of Fawn Drive, Somonauk, was charged with illegal use of blue emergency lights at 7:58 p.m. Friday on South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving without headlights activated when required.
• Someone stole a front axle for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee from behind a garbage bin at Premium Waterproofing, 500 S. River St., it was reported at 12:02 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• Someone made $450 worth of unauthorized credit card purchases at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, it was reported Thursday, police said.
• Jordan D. Ludwig, 25, of the 300 block of West Street in Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (a cannabis pipe) at 9:28 a.m. Thursday in the 33W400 block of Roosevelt Road, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving while his license was suspended, revoked or canceled.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close