• Ivan Ruiz, 20, of the 1100 block of Woodcliff Drive in South Elgin, was arrested at 7:20 p.m. Dec. 21 and charged with obstruction of justice and possession of a controlled substance (1.4 grams of cocaine) at Falcons Trail and McDonald Road, according to a sheriff's report. The report said Ruiz left and ran away from a car a deputy had stopped to investigate. The driver of the car, Jesus M. Meyer, 18, of the 1000 block of Mark Street in South Elgin, was also charged with obstruction of justice and possession of a controlled substance (. 2 grams of cocaine.)
• Jarrod M. Ragusir, 29, of the 500 block of Heritage Court in St. Charles, was charged with retail theft, according to a police report. Police say he switched price tags so that he could buy $34.95 items for $4.49.
• Danny Starks, 23, of the 600 block of View Street in Aurora, was charged with criminal trespass to land at 5:11 p.m. Dec. 27 on the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, according to a Batavia police report.
• Someone smeared feces and frosted cupcakes on the roof and hood of a vehicle in the 0-99 block of South Water Street, it was reported at 9:37 p.m. Dec. 27.
• A cellphone was stolen between 11 and 11:40 p.m. Dec. 26 at the Full Moon Bar and Grill, 113 S. Batavia Ave.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close