• A wallet and a cellphone were stolen out of a customer's jacket, which had been placed over a coat rack near the fitting rooms, between 8:35 and 8:53 p.m. Monday at the Goodwill store, 450 N. Randall Road. The jacket was found in the rear of the store.
Contact information ( * required )
• David P. Overmeyer, 25, of the 6500 block of Frankenburger Drive in Indianapolis, was charged Sunday with criminal damage to property and possession of cannabis, according to police. A police report says he broke a window around 1 a.m. at The Dam Bar, 65 N. River Lane, and that he had fewer than 2.5 grams of cannabis in his possession.
• James E. Thrasher, 28, of the 900 block of Manchester Course, was arrested at his home at 2:50 p.m. Nov. 30 on felony charges of possession of cannabis (more than 30 grams but fewer than 500 grams) and manufacture or delivery of cannabis, and a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.
• Someone stole a set of gold Shanore earrings and two gold necklaces with Shanore Celtic pendants between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 2 from a jewelry case at The Irish Sisters, 312 S. Third St.
• Two Garmin GPS devices, two pairs of Oakley sunglasses, a rubber-handled buck knife and a Black and Decker socket set were stolen out of two vehicles between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 30 and 7 a.m. Dec. 1 at a residence in the 100 block of Maple Court.
• A Garmin GPS device was stolen between 10 p.m. Nov. 30 and 9:36 a.m. Dec. 1 out of a vehicle on the 300 block of West Lane.
• Someone cut a string of Christmas lights between 11 p.m. Nov. 28 and 5 p.m. Nov. 29 on the 1200 block of Shoop Drive.
• Between Nov. 1 and 11 a.m. Dec. 6, someone sprayed paint on an alley fence on the 700 block of Richards Street.
• A car burglar took a Dell E5420 laptop computer, a Targus Citylite notebook computer, an Insight computer case, a coat, a cellphone charger and a Belkin FM transmitter out of a vehicle between 4 p.m. Dec. 1 and 6 a.m. Dec. 2 on the 0-99 block of Burgess Road.
• A woman is suspected of stealing a black and gray striped Transparente V-neck shirt between 3:15 and 3:30 p.m. Dec. 4 from the Sandra Webster store, 209 W. State St. The suspect is female, white, 5 feet 6 inches, about 50 years old, with chin-length gray hair, wearing a black sweater and white shirt and carrying a camel colored bag, according to a police report.
• Between 11 p.m. Dec. 3 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 4, someone stole a Dewalt air compressor, a Dewalt skill saw, a Dewalt rotor, A Senco penny nailer, a Senco crown stapler, a Senco finish nailer and a black backpack out of a vehicle on the 100 block of Howard Street.
• An iPod charging cord was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 7:15 a.m. Dec. 4 on the 700 block of Fox Run Drive.