• Randy K. Brattin, 32, of the 0S700 block of Route 47, Elburn, was charged with driving under the influence, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, driving while license revoked and aggravated fleeing and eluding at 7:50 p.m. Nov. 30 near Bunker and Keslinger roads near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report. Brattin hit speeds of 90 mph in a 50-mph zone and fled on foot into a wooded area. He was arrested and his BAC was .131, reports said.
• Paul A. Ryan, 54, of the 700 block of Third Street, West Brooklyn, Ill., was charged with DUI, no insurance and failure to reduce speed after his vehicle struck a tree in the 1N900 block of Saddlewood Court, Maple Park, at about 12:19 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Copper pipes and tubing were stolen between 12:01 and 8 a.m. Sunday from the partially demolished Geneva Motel, 33W209 Route 38, Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A mailbox on the 39W200 block of East Mallory Drive near Geneva was ripped from its post and thrown in the street, causing $50 damage, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported at 8 a.m. Monday.
• Seven silver medallions, worth a combined $350, were stolen between Nov. 30 and Saturday from a display case at a shop on the 200 block of South Third Street, according to a police report.
• Someone rummaged through the inside of a car in a driveway on the 200 block of West Street between Nov. 30 and Saturday, according to a police report. Nothing was stolen.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close