• Randy K. Brattin, 32, of the 0S700 block of Route 47, Elburn, was charged with driving under the influence, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, driving while license revoked and aggravated fleeing and eluding at 7:50 p.m. Nov. 30 near Bunker and Keslinger roads near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report. Brattin hit speeds of 90 mph in a 50-mph zone and fled on foot into a wooded area. He was arrested and his BAC was .131, reports said.
• Paul A. Ryan, 54, of the 700 block of Third Street, West Brooklyn, Ill., was charged with DUI, no insurance and failure to reduce speed after his vehicle struck a tree in the 1N900 block of Saddlewood Court, Maple Park, at about 12:19 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Copper pipes and tubing were stolen between 12:01 and 8 a.m. Sunday from the partially demolished Geneva Motel, 33W209 Route 38, Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A mailbox on the 39W200 block of East Mallory Drive near Geneva was ripped from its post and thrown in the street, causing $50 damage, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported at 8 a.m. Monday.
• Seven silver medallions, worth a combined $350, were stolen between Nov. 30 and Saturday from a display case at a shop on the 200 block of South Third Street, according to a police report.
• Someone rummaged through the inside of a car in a driveway on the 200 block of West Street between Nov. 30 and Saturday, according to a police report. Nothing was stolen.