• Between 6 p.m. Saturday and 10:30 a.m. Monday, someone broke the rear window of a vehicle on the 1100 block of West Wilson Street, police said.
• Someone stole a 90-gallon Veolia garbage bin on the 300 block of South Water Street, it was reported Friday to police.
• Concrete lawn statutes of a boy and a girl, valued at $250, were stolen between 12:01 and 7 a.m. Sunday from outside a home on the 800 block of Lindenwood Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Numerous jewelry boxes and jewelry, a total estimated value of $10,000, were reported stolen at 1:20 p.m. Nov. 8 from a home on the 6N800 block of Fox River Avenue near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone spray painted black graffiti on the outside of Walgreens, 3351 W. Main St., between 7 and 9 a.m. Sunday, causing $100 damage, according to a police report.
• Three woman in their late 20s left Alley 64, 212 W. Main St., at about 12:45 a.m. Tuesday without paying for $76 worth of food and drinks, according to a police report. No arrests were made.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close