• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Two men in their late 30s stole $200 from Starbucks in Dominick's, 325 E. Palatine Road, around 4:50 p.m. Oct. 19 by repeatedly asking for change.
• Burglars entered a residence in the 400 block of South Reuter between 3 p.m. Oct. 18 and 9 p.m. Oct. 20, possibly through the unlocked side door to the garage, and removed an Apple desktop computer.
• Burglars threw a resident's scooter through the back glass patio door of an apartment in the 500 block of East Seegers Road during the day Oct. 22 to gain entry. A five-gallon plastic water bottle with approximately $200 in coins was missing.
• Burglars entered three unlocked vehicles in a driveway in the 700 block of East Olive Street overnight Oct. 21 and removed the following items: tools and toolbox, Nikon digital camera valued at $2,500, and change from all three vehicles.
• Burglars entered two apparently unlocked vehicles in a driveway in the 100 block of South Donald Avenue and removed the following items: Magellan GPS valued at $150 and a black Sansa MP3 player valued at $50 from the BMW / silver iPod valued at $200, Canon digital camera valued at $100 and a black D cell Maglite valued at $50.
• Burglars entered an apparently unlocked 2008 Dodge Charger in a business parking lot at 320 E. Golf Road between 7 and 9 p.m. and removed a purse containing debit/credit cards and keys from the glove box. The burglars unsuccessfully attempted to use the credit cards at two gas stations in Chicago.
• Sukherdene Baterdene, 26, of the 9000 block of West Heathwood Circle, Niles, and Delgersaikhan Tsetsgee, 31, of the 6900 block of North Greenview Avenue, Chicago, were arrested around 5:55 p.m. Oct. 23 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with criminal trespass after security agents asked them to leave because they were reportedly intoxicated. They refused. Their court date is Dec. 5.
• Salvatore Caruso, 22, of the 8700 block of North Oleander Avenue, Niles, was arrested around 5 a.m. Oct. 19 at Redwood Drive north of Dempster Street and charged with possession of marijuana. He reportedly passed out in a taxicab and the driver phoned police when he could not wake Caruso. Officers found marijuana in his pocket, reports added. His court date is Nov. 8.
• Abraham T. Vadakaramcherry, 20, of the 1000 block of North Meadow Lane, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 2:40 a.m. Oct. 21 at his home and charged with DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, and traffic violations on Rand Road at Hill Street. His court date is Nov. 8.
• Jose Guadalupe-Ramirez, 29, of the 500 block of East Palatine Road, Palatine, was arrested around 2:55 a.m. Oct. 22 on the 500 block of North Williams Drive and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, felony aggravated DUI, no insurance or driver's license.
• Thieves stole a purse out of a shopping cart at Jewel, 45 S. Plum Grove Road, around 2 p.m. Oct. 15 after the female victim left it by mistake when she loaded groceries into her car. Value was estimated at $510.
• Thieves stole 10 masks valued at $250 from figurines in a Halloween decoration at a home on the 1200 block of East Cooper Drive between 5 p.m. Oct. 19 and 2 p.m. Oct. 22. The figurines were thrown to the ground.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 Chevrolet Impala in an apartment lot on the 1100 block of East Randville between 12:30 and 5 a.m. Oct. 16 and stole the in-dash radio, CD player and speaker box. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a cellphone and pack of cigarettes out of a 2012 Ford pickup truck in a townhouse lot on the 1000 block of East Glavin Court between 3:30 and 4:29 p.m. Oct. 18. The victim was doing construction work at the home. Value was estimated at $400.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo/CD player and a duffel bag containing a jacket, jersey, and soccer shoes out of a 1993 Chevrolet sedan in a driveway on the 1100 block of East Barberry Lane between 11 p.m. Oct. 18 and 5 a.m. Oct. 19. Value was estimated at $350.
• Vandals smashed three glass blocks on an apartment building on the 800 block of Piper Lane between midnight and 11:45 a.m. Oct. 20. Damage was estimated at $350.
• A hooded male tried to steal a gas grill from an apartment patio on the 800 block of East Old Willow Road around 6:25 a.m. Oct. 17. He ran away when the owner heard a noise, looked out, saw the offender holding the handle of the grill, and knocked on his bedroom window.
• Burglars stole a lawn mower out of a vacant home for sale on the 0-100 block of Drake Avenue between Sept. 1 and Oct. 12. Value was estimated at $300.
• Burglars stole a GPS, change purse with debit card and IDs out of a 2006 Scion in a hotel lot, 8000 Capitol Drive, between 7 p.m. Oct. 17 and 6 a.m. Oct. 18. Someone used the debit card at a Walmart in Hodgkins. Loss was estimated at $760.
• Burglars broke into a Toyota in a condominium lot on the 1400 block of Sandpebble Drive between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 18 and 6:40 a.m. Oct. 19 and stole a GPS and radar detector. Loss was estimated at $305.