• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Vandals pulled a mailbox post out of the ground and turned it to face the residence, causing $100 in damage to a home in the 2600 block of North Haddow Avenue overnight Oct. 13.
• Vandals painted unidentified silver/white markings on the front sign of Culver's, 2060 E. Northwest Hwy., between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 14 and 10 a.m. Oct. 16.
• Thieves removed a Dell laptop computer valued at $1,036 from the ministry office at St. Viator High School, 1213 Oakton St., between 3 p.m. Sept. 21 and 8 a.m. Sept. 24. The computer was in a blue canvas computer bag with "science" embossed on the side. The school and offices were open for a school event.
• Burglars entered a locked storage unit at Public Storage, 903 E. Algonquin Road overnight Oct. 15 to remove the following items: Technica men's ski boots valued at $500, yellow downhill skies valued at $300 and black cross country skies valued at $100. Several other units also were broken into.
• Anthony S. Quezada, 22, of the 1200 block of Fleetwood Drive, Streamwood, was arrested on an original warrant around 8:55 p.m. Oct. 6 on the 1000 block of West Stearns Road and charged with two counts of retail theft.
• Burglars stole a purse valued at $470 out of an unlocked car on Faircroft Road around noon Oct. 17.
• Vandals broke a window, setting off a burglar alarm, at Radio Shack, 819 Route 59, around 1:50 a.m. Oct. 16. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars broke into a car on Saddleridge Place around 7 a.m. Oct. 16 and stole a small laptop computer, camera and GPS. Loss was estimated at $875.
• Vandals poked sticks through two window screens on the east side of Hawk Hollow Elementary School, 235 Jacaranda Drive around 9 a.m. Oct. 16.
• Loc I. Tang, 50, of the 200 block of Somerset, Streamwood, was arrested around 7 p.m. Oct. 18 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Antonio Silva, 26, of the 0-100 block of North Maple, Addison, was arrested around 11:45 a.m. Oct. 17 at Barrington and Irving Park roads and charged with no valid driver's license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joseph P. Bargehr, 21, of the 400 block of Washington, Marengo, was arrested around 11:45 a.m. Oct. 17 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Timothy Paul Kimmel, 52, of the 400 block of Bryn Mawr, Roselle, was arrested around 10:50 a.m. Oct. 15 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Ronald L. Hess, 30, of the 1000 block of Stone Hedge, Schaumburg, was arrested around 12:10 p.m. Oct. 13 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Reynaldo Cortez-Dominguez, 23, of the 2100 block of Poplar, Hanover Park, was arrested around 3:35 a.m. Oct. 12 at Hanover and Laurel and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He also was arrested on a warrant for a conditional release violation.
• Edward C. Ware, 70, of the 400 block of Locust, Roselle, was arrested around 2:20 p.m. Oct. 16 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Burglars stole items out of a locker at LA Fitness, 7650 Barrington Road, around 10 a.m. Oct. 18.
• Vandals hurled rocks that broke a window at a home on the 7000 block of Edgebrook around 10 a.m. Oct. 18.
• Burglars stole a bicycle out of a garage on the 3900 block of Shoreline around 6:40 p.m. Oct. 16.
• John T. Gaffney, 44, of the 300 block of Landau Street, Robins, Iowa, was arrested around 1 a.m. Oct. 10 at John Barleycorn, 1100 American Lane, and charged with battery after he reportedly punched a bouncer in the jaw. His court date is Nov. 2.
• Darion Brown, 18, of the 2100 block of Harwinton Place, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 2:10 p.m. Sept. 25 at Target, 2250 W. Higgins Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took bed sheets. His court date is Nov. 16.
• Jose Alfredo Mariano Ramos-Ruiz, 37, of the 700 block of West Dempster Street, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 7 a.m. Oct. 10 and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took plastic bowls. His court date is Oct. 25.