• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• A man inside the Jewel-Osco, 819 S. Elmhurst Road, unlocked the north door at around 7:05 a.m. Oct. 13, placed several over-the-counter medications into a basket and walked out the door. Value was estimated at $1,957. According to police reports, the same man stole the same types of medications from stores in Arlington Heights and Rolling Meadows. He was described as 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11, 150 pounds, dark eyes and medium build.
• Burglars pried a window at an apartment on the 600 block of Colonial Lane between 9:30 a.m. Oct. 8 and 11:25 a.m. Oct. 9 and stole a video-game unit, Blu-ray player, three designer watches, digital camera, laptop computer, gold ring and bracelet, and nine bottles of cologne. Value was estimated at $17,845.
• Burglars broke the front glass door at a store, 650 W. Algonquin Road, between 8 p.m. Oct. 10 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 11 and stole two used video-game consoles and six wristwatches (Chinese knockoffs). Loss was estimated at $530.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit and power cord out of a 2006 Subaru Forester in a residential lot on the 1400 block of Ashland Avenue between 4 p.m. Oct. 10 and 11:30 a. m. Oct. 11. Value was estimated at $200.
• A burglar broke the front passenger's-side window on a 2011 Nissan Armada between 10:30 and 10:35 a.m. Oct. 11 in a YMCA lot, 300 E. Northwest Hwy., reached in and stole a purse. Value was estimated at $900.
• Thieves stole the rear driver's-side tire from a 2009 Nissan Versa in a business lot at 1011 E. Touhy Avenue between 2 p.m. Oct. 12 and 9 p.m. Oct. 14. Value was estimated at $100.
• Thieves stole the catalytic converter from a 2011 Lexus RX-350 in a hotel lot at 2950 River Road between Oct. 4 and 8. Value as estimated at $1,593.
• Burglars broke into a 1993 Buick Roadmaster on the 1600 block of East Walnut Avenue between 5 p.m. Oct. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 12 and stole a GPS unit, camera and cellphone. Value was estimated at $450.
• Christopher R. Ilacqua, 42, of the 5600 block of Tennessee Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was arrested around 11:20 p.m. Oct. 11 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with battery. He was reportedly intoxicated and security agents stopped him when he tried to enter his car. The agents escorted him to the cab stand, but he elbowed one agent and hit another on his right arm. His court date is Nov. 7.
• Stoitchko L. Kokolachev, 34, of the 9400 block of Maple Drive, Rosemont, was arrested around 4:30 a.m. Oct. 13 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with city ordinance disorderly conduct after he reportedly pushed patrons. His court date is Oct. 29.
• A security agent watching a video camera saw a man and woman in their 20s take three packages of meat valued at $74 from Dominick's, 1042 S. Elmhurst Road, around 6:55 p.m. Oct. 9. The agent, who saw the woman hide the packages under her long skirt, confronted them in the parking lot, where the woman gave back the meat. The two then fled in a white SUV.
• Vandals shot BB-gun pellets that broke two windows at a rented home on the 500 block of Dogwood Lane between 2:30 a.m. Oct. 6 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 7. Damage was estimated at $700.
• Vandals used a 10-pound paving rock to break the windshield on a 1999 Nissan Altima at a home on the 1600 block of Rosetree Lane between 11 p.m. Oct. 10 and 3 p.m. Oct. 11. Damage was estimated at $500.