Bring out your entire family, friends and neighbors to
participate in the 5th Annual Run & Roll at the Dole!
Contact information ( * required )
With two options for participation now everyone can enjoy
the beautiful neighborhood surrounding the Dole Mansion
while supporting a great community organization.
You can register as an individual and team. Teams are 1 runner and 1 cyclists. The teams can be all male, all female or co-ed. Racers can be 14+
All proceeds from the Run and Roll for the Dole benefit
Lakeside Legacy Foundation and Historic Dole Mansion.
A portion of each race registration creates abundance for
the arts, community programs, signature events, and
Duathalon Race Information
SHOT GUN START ON 10/14 at 8am. Race day registration opens at 6:30am and Packet pick up on Race day is from 6:30am-7:30am and all racers must be at starting line at 7:45am.
2 mile run through Crystal Lake, 20k (12.4 mile) bike
course throughout Crystal Lake and Lakewood, and
a repeat of the 2 mile run to the finish at the Dole
Mansion. Water stations will be placed at the start/finish,
and one on the running course. Please run/bike within
3 feet of the curb!
Family Fun/Health Walk Information:
2 mile family friendly fun/health walk will use the same
course as the duathalon. The walk will begin at 8:05am
after the wave of duathalon racers.
RACE DETAILS and RACE COURSE INFORMATION:
• Shot gun start at 8am
• 2-mile Run/Walk followed by a 20k Bike concluding with a 2-mile Run/Walk
• Ages 14 and up welcome
• Individual racers and Teams welcome! (Teams are 1 runner and 1 cyclist)
• Chip timing
• Long-sleeve t-shirts and goodie bags to the First 400 participants
• Updated cycling course to provide more straight-aways and right turns!
• Medals given to top three finishers in each age division and to the top female, male and co-ed teams.
• Overall Male and Female winners will receive awards but not for their age division.
• 2 Mile Health Walk goes off after Duathlon. 12 and under free. Registration information for walk online!
• Open road racing- no drafting! No ear phones or iPods, HELMETS REQUIRED, RIDE SINGLE FILE! DISMOUNT BIKE BEFORE BIKE TRANSITION! Volunteers and signs on both courses. Water station on Running course. Police at major intersections on cycling course. Volunteers on other intersections- NOT ALL intersections will be police directed. MUST obey traffic laws! Post race water and food for racers in bike transition!
• For more information about Fall Fest and the Run and Roll for the Dole visit www.LakesideLegacy.org or friend us on Facebook
Sign up at http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?fEID=12593