• A gold chain bracelet was stolen out of a locker in the women's dressing room between 3 and 6 p.m. Sept. 22 at the Delnor Health and Wellness Center, 296 S. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Someone damaged one of the stainless steel cattails on the "Nature: Sounds of Harmony" sculpture on the Wilson Street bridge, it was reported at 10:49 a.m. Sunday, according to a police report.
• A 25-pound antique milk can was stolen out of a front yard on the 800 block of Ryan Court, it was reported at 11:33 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Four sections of chain-link fencing at the construction site at Wilson and North River streets was damaged, it was discovered at 2:27 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Derek T. Schmitt, 30, of the 1000 block off Willow Lane, was charged at 5:19 p.m. Friday with several crimes, after being pulled over on the 400 block of North Kirk Road, according to a police report. Schmitt was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance, as well as operating a motor vehicle with expired registration, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and driving while his license is revoked.
• Someone shattered a window at the entrance to an apartment building on the 1100 block of East Wilson Street Friday, police said.