The Buffalo Grove Area Chamber of Commerce and co-sponsor Buffalo Grove Bank & Trust have announced the finalists for the Heart of Buffalo Grove awards, which honor individuals and businesses for their dedication and service to the community.
The categories and the finalists are:
• Above & Beyond: Ed Baker, Mike Brown, Linda Rosen
• Business Philanthropy: Drew Olbur, Weiner Take All; Pete Panayiotou, Continental Restaurant; Marilyn Wagner, The Best Salon & Spa
• Community Volunteer: The Jerod Loeb family, Jim Papreck, Nancy Winter
• Environmentally Friendly: Katie Devogelaere, Kristi Smith, Jeff Weiss
• Senior Volunteer: Calli Dusell, Larry Wankovsky
• Teach & Inspire: Amy Gluck, Howard Green, Dean Klassman
• Youth Volunteer: Buffalo Grove Hammer AZA, Alexander Wziontka
The Heart of Buffalo Grove Awards Dinner will be held at 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Arboretum Club, 401 W. Half Day Road, Buffalo Grove.
The cost is $30 and includes dinner, champagne toast, cash bar and music by Arnold Martin Music. Register online at buffalogrovechamber.org or call (847) 541-7799 for a reservation form.