Heart of Buffalo Grove awards finalists named
The Buffalo Grove Area Chamber of Commerce and co-sponsor Buffalo Grove Bank & Trust have announced the finalists for the Heart of Buffalo Grove awards, which honor individuals and businesses for their dedication and service to the community.
The categories and the finalists are:
• Above & Beyond: Ed Baker, Mike Brown, Linda Rosen
• Business Philanthropy: Drew Olbur, Weiner Take All; Pete Panayiotou, Continental Restaurant; Marilyn Wagner, The Best Salon & Spa
• Community Volunteer: The Jerod Loeb family, Jim Papreck, Nancy Winter
• Environmentally Friendly: Katie Devogelaere, Kristi Smith, Jeff Weiss
• Senior Volunteer: Calli Dusell, Larry Wankovsky
• Teach & Inspire: Amy Gluck, Howard Green, Dean Klassman
• Youth Volunteer: Buffalo Grove Hammer AZA, Alexander Wziontka
The Heart of Buffalo Grove Awards Dinner will be held at 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Arboretum Club, 401 W. Half Day Road, Buffalo Grove.
The cost is $30 and includes dinner, champagne toast, cash bar and music by Arnold Martin Music. Register online at buffalogrovechamber.org or call (847) 541-7799 for a reservation form.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close