Ground rules to follow
Here is a glance at the various rules in place during the 39th Ryder Cup competition at Medinah Country Club, along with safety tips for spectators:
Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only. Smoking is not permitted on pavilion patios.
No cameras are allowed during tournament play.
What you can bring in:
One bottle of water with an unbroken seal per spectator.
Rules on the course:
• Stay behind gallery ropes and cooperate with the marshals.
• Kneel or sit if you are in the front rows.
• Spectators must remain still throughout each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
• Walk carefully, never run.
• Display your ticket or badge at all times.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close