• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars broke into a chain link storage locker in the basement of an apartment building on the 1100 block of East Algonquin Road between Sept. 14 and 24 and stole two luggage bags and a plastic bin. Value was estimated at $180.
• Thieves removed a red Toro Ex Mark Stand Cart law mower valued at $4,000 which was left unattended between 10:45 a.m. and noon on Sept. 26 at Methodist Park, 201 N. Gibbons. A second mower was not taken.
• Burglars appear to have reached in a partially open window to unlock the door on a black 2003 Toyota Corolla before removing a black Sony camera valued at $250 and 10 CDs valued at $100 overnight Sept. 26 in the 2600 block of North Windsor Drive.
• Burglars entered an unlocked white 2011 Acura MDX and removed two pairs of Torry Burch sunglasses valued at $150 each overnight Sept. 23 in the 1400 block of North Wilke Road.
• Vandals punctured tires on several vehicles in the parking garage at 22 South Vail Avenue overnight Sept. 24: a silver 2007 Dodge Charger; a white 2011 VW GTI; and a white 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a total estimated loss of $920.
• Thieves removed a brown wallet containing $30 from an open briefcase which was left unattended outside an office building door at 1500 West Shure Drive about 7:30 a.m. Sept. 25.
• Thieves removed ane unlocked boy's 20-24in Mongoose BMX style silver/red bicycle valued at $130 from the Dryden School bike rack during the school day Sept. 25.
• Burglars opened a window at a home on the 600 block of Birchwood Avenue between 6:30 a.m. Sept. 24 and 5:45 p.m. Sept. 25 and stole a gold chain with a gold St. Madonna medallion valued at $200 and $4,000 in cash out of the master bedroom.
• Jamie L. Livery, 24, of the 400 block of Fifth Court, Des Plaines, was arrested around 11:50 p.m. Sept. 26 on the 2000 block of East Miner Street and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Edwin B. Ramirez, 20, of the 1500 block of north Pulaski Street, Chicago, was arrested around 12:25 p.m. Sept. 26 during a traffic stop on the 1600 block of South Mount Prospect Road and charged with possession of marijuana and no front registration plate. His court date is Oct. 30.
• Alex Zych, 20, of the 2200 block of Cedar Street, Des Plaines, was arrested around 11:45 p.m. Sept. 25 during a traffic stop on the 1700 block of Wolf Road and charged with no rear registration plate light and local ordinance possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe). His court date is Oct. 12.
• Donald A. Bordes, 18, of the 1700 block of Stockton Avenue, Des Plaines, Sean M. Woytych, 19, of the 100 block of Eighth Avenue, Des Plaines, and a male juvenile were arrested around 8:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in Arndt Park, 1990 White St., and charged with city ordinance possession of marijuana. Their court date is Oct. 12.
• Artur Pajolek, 20, of the 900 block of Waverly, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 3:15 p.m. Sept. 19 during a traffic stop at Central Road and Arthur Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana, fictitious registration, no insurance and failure to transfer title. His court date is Oct. 5.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and GPS out of a 2002 Chevrolet Malibu on the 500 block of Lois Court between 9 and 11 p.m. Sept. 21. Value was estimated at $2,550.
• Burglars broke a front window at an apartment on the 1400 block of South Busse Road between 10 p.m. Sept. 20 and 10 p.m. Sept. 21, entered the apartment and broke the glass cover on a picture frame, but nothing appeared to be missing. Damage was estimated at $350.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti on a concrete rock, cul-de-sac, metal park sign, metal/plastic playground equipment, concrete picnic area, metal bleachers and metal equipment storage box at Prospect Meadows Park, 1101 N. Forest Ave., on an unknown date but reported Sept. 25. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole a boys' unlocked silver BMX bike with black and orange lettering out of a rack at the movie theater in Randhurst Village between 4:10 and 5:15 p.m. Sept. 26. Value was estimated at $200.
• Children, 6-10 years old, spray-painted graffiti on a soccer field and condominium buildings on the 500 block of Wimbledon Circle around 1:30 p.m. Sept. 22. They fled when a maintenance employee approached them.
• Burglars cut a window screen, opened the unlocked window, ransacked two bedrooms and stole a white gold wedding band set out of a home on the 100 block of West Palatine Road between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sept. 23.
• Vandals used white spray paint to write gang graffiti on an exterior condominium wall on the 800 block of East Old Willow Road between 3:30 and 5:15 p.m. Sept. 25.
• Vandals dented and scratched three doors on a 2003 Infiniti G35 in a mobile home park on the 100 block of Phaeton Drive between 11 p.m. Sept. 18 and 10:30 a.m. Sept. 19. Damage was estimated at $900.