• Serome D. Barrow, 25, of the 7600 block of Clyde Avenue, Chicago, was arrested and charged with driving while license suspended and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 11:50 a.m. Tuesday at South Kirk Road and Chillem Drive, according to police reports.
• Two credit cards that were stolen from Indiana were used at an ATM at Walgreens, 142 W. Wilson St., at about 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, police reports said.
• A wallet containing $75 was stolen Sept. 13 from a customer at Jewel, 119 S. Randall Road, police reports said. The theft was reported on Monday.
• An overhead phone and cable line was ripped from the side of a home on the 100 block of South Van Nortwick at about 7:36 a.m. Monday when a semitruck snagged it while driving by the home, police reports said.
• Two vehicles in the Batavia High School parking lot were keyed between 3:23 p.m. and 5:22 p.m. Monday, according to police reports.
• Several tools and a power drill battery were reported stolen from a garage on the 1300 block of Johnstone Drive at 10:52 a.m. Sept. 15, police reports said.
• A purse containing $125 was reported stolen from a vehicle at the Batavia Covenant Church, 1314 Main St., at 9:56 p.m. Sept. 14, police reports said.
• Daniel J. Stoffel, 24, of the 7N400 block of Fox Glove Court, St. Charles, was arrested and charged with possession and delivery of marijuana after a traffic stop at 1:45 a.m. Sept. 15 at Route 64 and Renaux Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. Authorities found 28 grams of marijuana and a digital scale in Stoffel's vehicle, reports said.
• A Coach purse, Coach wallet and $200 were stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 2:15 a.m. Wednesday from a vehicle on the 37W200 block of Baker Hill Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report. A stolen credit card was later used to buy $145 in cigarettes from a gas station.