• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a white Great Dane trailer valued at $15,000 from the east side of the building at Weber Packaging, 711 W. Algonquin Road, between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 10.
• Thieves removed a Samsung Note with a blue case valued at $550, Samsung Note with a white case valued at $550 and a Samsung G3 with a red case valued at $600 from the AT&T store at 585 E. Palatine Road at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 9. They removed a Samsung Galaxy SIII cellphone valued at $600 from a display rack at Verizon Wireless, 375 E. Palatine Road between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. the next day.
• Burglars entered an unlocked gray Nissan Versa in an apartment parking lot in the 4100 block of North Bloomington between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sept. 10 and removed a pair of Polo sunglasses worth $300 and a variety of other items. Burglars also shattered the front passenger-side window on a white 2008 Honda Accord at a home in the 1000 block of North Kennicott between midnight and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 10 and removed $160 cash from a wallet kept in the door panel.
• Aaron R. Meeke, 41, of the 600 block of South Grove Avenue, Barrington, was arrested Sept. 5 at Laverne Street east of Raymond Avenue and charged with criminal trespass and theft. His court date is Sept. 20.
• Vandals damaged a mailbox and post on the 900 block of Lakewood Drive Sept. 6.
Elk Grove Village
• Burglars broke into six offices at Sunrise Electronics, 130 Martin Lane, between 2 p.m. Aug. 31 and 9:10 a.m. Sept. 1 and stole a laptop computer. Loss was estimated at $700.
• Thieves stole three empty trailers out of a lot at Pompillio Trucking, 1099 Pratt Blvd., between Aug. 1 and Sept. 1. Value was estimated at $15,500.
• Thieves stole a1998 Strickland semitrailer parked in a lot at 2501 Alan Drive between Aug. 4 and 27. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Burglars pried a rear door at Paragon, 1410 Brummel Ave., between Aug. 31 and Sept. 3 and stole several tools and toolboxes and a 1988 Chevrolet Astro work van. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars pried a rear door at HIS Fire and Safety Group, 107 Garlisch Drive, between Aug. 31 and Sept 4, ransacked offices, and stole two laptop computers out of offices and a drill out of the warehouse. Value was estimated at $1,080.
• Vandals used a chunk of concrete to smash a door window at Schaul's Signature Gourmet Foods, 520 S. Lively Blvd., between 11 a.m. Sept. 3 and 6:45 a.m. Sept. 4, but did not get inside. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Jeep Cherokee in a lot at the YMCA, 1400 W. Northwest Hwy., between 6:30 and 8:59 p.m. Sept. 6 and stole a designer bag and sunglasses. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole a wallet out of a customer's purse in a shopping cart at Jewel, 423 E. Dundee Road, between noon and 1 p.m. Sept. 7. Someone used a credit card in the wallet at a Target store and charged merchandise valued at $837.
• Burglars pried the door connecting a home and its attached garage on the 100 block of South Cedar Street between 11:15 a.m. 12:40 p.m. Sept. 10 and stole a safe, gold and diamond bracelet, rings and $400.
• Fabian Luna, 21, of the 700 block of Hillside Drive, Streamwood, was arrested around 3:25 p.m. Sept. 7 at Sam's Club, 900 S. Barrington Road, and charged with theft after employee Luna reportedly took four used tires, putting two of them on a relative's van Aug. 31 and placing two tires in the bed of his truck Sept. 1. Value was estimated at $807. His court date is Oct. 5.
• Yomaira Martinez, 20, of the 1700 block of McKool Avenue, Streamwood, was arrested around 8:50 p.m. Sept. 7 at Route 19 and Bartlett Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Sergio Martinez, 19, of the 0-100 block of South Bartlett Road, Streamwood, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. Their court date is Sept. 18.
• John A. Rudd, 21, of the 1300 block of Bridgedale Road, Crystal Lake, was arrested around 6:20 p.m. Sept. 3 at Wal-Mart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with local ordinance retail theft after he reportedly took a cellphone valued at $105.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Honda Civic on the 400 block of Lacy Avenue between 10 p.m. Sept. 2 and noon Sept. 3 and stole two backpacks and a duffel bag.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of an unlocked 2012 Toyota Yaris on the 2000 block of Duxbury Court between 10 p.m. Sept. 1 and 11 a.m. Sept. 2.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit valued at $150, $10 in loose change, a pair of designer sunglasses and an iPod charger out of an unlocked 2001 Honda Odyssey van in a driveway on the 100 block of Sycamore between 8 p.m. Sept. 2 and 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
• Three men in their 20s kicked open a garage door but fled when a male resident heard the noise and looked out a sliding-glass door at a home on the 0-100 block of Sandalwood Court around 10:25 a.m. Sept. 4.
• Burglars stole two sets of golf clubs out of an unlocked garage at a home on the 400 block of Ascot Lane between Aug. 30 and Sept. 1. Value was estimated at $1,200.
• Burglars forced open doors at a home on the 800 block of Parkside Circle between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sept. 4 and stole a TV, several wrenches, video-game player, computer cable, phone charger, safe, silver coins, Las Vegas gambling chips, foreign currency, blank checks, and Brett Favre card collection.
• Thieves stole a statue of a woman holding a jug from the top of a fountain in the front yard at a home on the 800 block of Wildwood Court from 9 p.m. Sept. 6 and 8 a.m. Sept. 7. Value was estimated at $800.