• An iPod charger, Palm Pilot and an electric shaver were stolen between 2:30 a.m. Thursday and 1:52 p.m. Friday from a vehicle in the 43W800 block of Willow Creek Court near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• A Garmin GPS was stolen between 9 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday from an unlocked vehicle in the 43W600 block of Marian Circle near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report.
• Three vehicles were burglarized between 9 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday in the 4S100 block of Hazelcrest Drive near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report. Items taken were a Dell laptop, headphones, loose change, gift cards and a TomTom GPS.
• Three tires on three vehicles in the 43W700 block of Willow Creek Court near Elburn were slashed between 11 p.m. Sept. 4 and 6 a.m. Sept. 5, according to a sheriff's report. Damage was estimated at $700.
• A Sony Vaio laptop was stolen between 9 p.m. Sept. 4 and 5 a.m. Sept. 5 from an unlocked 2010 Jeep Liberty in the 43W900 block of Nottingham Drive near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• A bike valued at $100 was stolen between 10 p.m. Sept. 4 and 8 a.m. Sept. 5 from the 39W900 block of Red Gate Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two coolers containing 10 half-gallon bottles of milk were stolen from the 4N900 block of Stonebridge Lane near St. Charles between 1 and 5:30 a.m. Aug. 29, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two ceramic pots, red and green, were stolen out of a yard in the 2000 block of Swan Lane, it was reported at 11:49 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• A resident of the 1100 block of Edwards Drive reported Sunday that their debit card was used to make a fraudulent $210.41 purchase at a Walgreens store in Chicago, police said.
• Thomas M. Zimmerman, 60, of the 1100 block of Chippewa Trail in Sugar Grove, was charged with retail theft at 2:56 p.m. Saturday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Nicholas L. Janacek, 20, of the 13W100 block of Hawthorne Lane in West Chicago, was arrested at 3:25 p.m. Saturday at Hart Road and Young Avenue on three arrest warrants, according to a police report. Two warrants were for failure to appear in court on charges of domestic battery and theft; the third was on a Kane County charge of aggravated battery.
• Jewelry was stolen during a Sept. 2 party at a home in the 1200 block of Orion Road, it was reported to police Saturday.
• A watch was stolen at a garage sale in the 800 block of Hanson Court, it was reported at 6:32 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Graffiti was written on the pump station for a fountain at the Riverwalk, 100 Houston St., it was reported at 9:25 a.m. Friday, police said.
• A Diamondback motocross-style bicycle was stolen out of an open garage in the 600 block of Houston Street, it was reported at 12:10 p.m. Friday, police said.
• A 35 mm Canon camera was stolen in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, it was reported at 1:15 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Michael D. Devito, 47, of the 3N400 block of Norris Road, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 3:32 p.m. Friday at Wal-Mart, 150 Smith Road, according to a police report. He is accused of stealing $77 worth of meats, coffee, dish soap and other items.
• Someone tried to pry open the passenger side hatch on a sport utility vehicle in the 100 block of Illinois Street between 7 and 8:30 p.m. Sept. 1, police said.
• Silver place settings valued at $400 were stolen between 1 and 2 p.m. Sept. 4 from an unlocked vehicle in the 0-99 block of South Second Stret, police said.
• Two tires were slashed on a car between 10 p.m. Sept. 2 and 7 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 1800 block of South Tyler Road, police said.
• A lock was shot off the northwest gate to the Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S. Randall Road, between 9 p.m. Sept. 2 and 9 a.m. Sept. 3, police said.
• Graffiti was sprayed on a sidewalk in the 1000 block of Ford Street between 8 p.m. Sept. 2 and 8 a.m. Sept. 3, police said.