• Carter A. Carlson, 18, of the 1000 block of Pembridge Place, Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:27 a.m. Monday in the 900 block of Paramount Parkway, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Four tires were slashed, and the paint scratched, on a vehicle in a lot in the 100 block of South Batavia Avenue, it was reported at 4:14 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Eleven mailboxes were damaged, it was reported between 4:49 and 5:44 a.m. Sunday. They were in the 600 block of Hart Road, the 400 block of Kickapoo Avenue, the 800 block of Spruce Lane, the 800 block of Manchester Avenue, the 1000 block of Chillem Drive, the 900 block of Lund Lane and the 700 block of Pine Street, police said.
• Three strands of landscaping lights on a fence and a stoop were broken overnight between Sunday and Monday in the 500 block of Prairie Street, police said.
• A decorative cast iron pump was broken, and a park bench tipped, in the 500 block of Prairie Street, it was reported at 8:24 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Burn marks were reported on a doorbell and the door frame of a house in the 1300 block of Schiedler Drive, it was reported at 11:06 a.m. Monday, police said.
• A handgrip of a bicycle was burned in the 1300 block of Kelly Court, it was reported at 1:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
• Jerry T. Johnson, 50, of the 900 block of North Boulevard in Oak Park, was charged with forgery at 10:10 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.
• A pack of cigarettes, a bicycle lock and a motocross-style bicycle were stolen out of a home in the 800 block of Hanson Street, it was reported at 5:02 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• An Android cellphone was stolen at Alice Gustafson Elementary School, 905 Carlisle Road, it was reported at 5:21 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• A Geneva man was injured when he was knocked off his bicycle in the 100 block of North River Street at 10:04 a.m. Friday, police said. It happened when a utility cable strung across the street dropped after a backhoe hit a utility pole. The victim was taken to Delnor Hospital in Geneva.
• Between 5 p.m. Aug. 29 and 5 a.m. Thursday, someone siphoned $100 worth of diesel fuel out of a truck parked at a dock at M.J. Millwork Inc., 1375 Paramount Parkway, police said.
• Someone stole an Atlas tow-behind compressor and a handheld chipper hammer at the southwest corner of State and Washington streets, it was reported at 1:54 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• Carol A. Baker, 72, of the 900 block of Breton Court, was charged at 5:33 p.m. Thursday with making a false police report, according to a police report.
• Anthony K. Cox, 28, homeless in Aurora, was charged at 6:05 p.m. Thursday with criminal trespassing and obstructing identification, in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. He was also arrested on a Batavia warrant charging him with theft over $500.
• A radar detector and its charger were stolen out of a vehicle in the 1400 block of Green Pheasant Lane, it was reported to police Aug. 29.
• An air compressor, two iPod Nanos and an iPod charger were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 1100 block of Towne Avenue, it was reported at 10:05 a.m. Aug. 29, police said.
• A woman reported seeing a man going through her unlocked vehicle at 1 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 1200 block of Brandywine Circle; she reported it to police at 3:58 p.m. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and baggy black jeans.
• Graffiti was painted on the rear wall of the former Wickes building between Aug. 23 and Aug. 29 at 165 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A vehicle was scratched in a parking lot in the 1200 block of North Kirk Road, it was reported at 4:51 p.m. Aug. 29, police said.
• John David Thompson, 25, of the 1600 block of Indiana Street, was charged with aggravated battery in a public way at 11:29 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Indiana Street, according to a police report.
• Laura Marie Titschler, 44, of the 300 block of Oakmont Drive, was charged with driving under the influence and parking where prohibited at 4:25 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of South Fifth Avenue, according to a police report.
• James Roberto Gomez, 30, of the 200 block of Lakeside Court, was charged with driving under the influence and driving too fast for conditions at 12:14 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of East Main Street, according to a police report.
• Someone removed the lug nuts on two passenger side tires on a 2003 Chevy Cavalier parked in the 1000 block of Bryant Street near Aurora between 1 and 10:51 a.m. Aug. 26, according to a sheriff's report.
• About 100 compact discs were stolen between 12:01 and 10 a.m. Friday from a pickup truck in the 40W0-99 block of Hughes Road near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.