• Jordan P. Matzen-Campise, 18, of the 600 block of Easton Avenue, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery at 9:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Eagle Brook Drive, according to a police report. She was also given a ticket for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Police were called to a disturbance, and found Matzen-Campise and the victim arguing in the 1300 block of Fargo Boulevard. The victim, a relative, said someone had called him to tell him Matzen-Campise was drinking, and when he tried to take her home, she punched him in the face, breaking his eyeglasses. The victim sustained cuts on his nose and face.
Contact information ( * required )
• A locked Trek men's mountain bicycle was stolen from the southern platform of the Metra station at 328 Crescent Place between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 24, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on a ticket booth and two signs at Burgess Field at Geneva High School, 1482 Gray St., between 6:30 p.m. Aug. 20 and 6 a.m. Aug. 21, police said.
• Orange nylon saddle bags and a bicycle helmet were stolen off a bicycle stored on a front porch between 8 p.m. Aug. 19 and 5 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 500 block of Summit Street, police said.
• Ryan H. Deslauriers, 33, of the 1200 block o Andover Circle in Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) at 9:28 p.m. Aug. 16, after a crash in the 1900 block of South Kirk Road, according to a police report. He was also issued tickets or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, and leaving the scene of a property-damage accident.
• Someone broke a plank on a wooden fence between Aug. 18 and 7 a.m. Monday on the 200 block of McKinley Avenue, police said.
• Alan Jay Holmquist, 46, of the 300 block of South Harrison Street, was charged with battery at 7:26 p.m. Aug. 19, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting a woman in the face near the railroad tracks behind his house.
• Graffiti was painted on a cement retaining wall in a parking lot on the 2000 block of South Batavia Avenue between 6 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Anthony J. Aturi, 20, of the 40W400 block of Route 64 in Wasco, was charged with possession o cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe), at 12:35 a.m. Sunday in the 200 block of West State Street, according to a police report. He was also issued a warning for speeding.
• An employee at a vehicle repair shop on the 33W400 block of Fabyan Parkway near West Chicago stopped a fraudulent wire transfer of $11,852 at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Maricela Blancas Robles, 53, of the 100 block of East Meadow Drive, Cortland, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft at 3:21 p.m. Wednesday after she tried to steal a pair of $55 Sketchers shoes from Kohl's, 3840 E. Main St., according to a police report.