• Jordan P. Matzen-Campise, 18, of the 600 block of Easton Avenue, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery at 9:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Eagle Brook Drive, according to a police report. She was also given a ticket for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Police were called to a disturbance, and found Matzen-Campise and the victim arguing in the 1300 block of Fargo Boulevard. The victim, a relative, said someone had called him to tell him Matzen-Campise was drinking, and when he tried to take her home, she punched him in the face, breaking his eyeglasses. The victim sustained cuts on his nose and face.
• A locked Trek men's mountain bicycle was stolen from the southern platform of the Metra station at 328 Crescent Place between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 24, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on a ticket booth and two signs at Burgess Field at Geneva High School, 1482 Gray St., between 6:30 p.m. Aug. 20 and 6 a.m. Aug. 21, police said.
• Orange nylon saddle bags and a bicycle helmet were stolen off a bicycle stored on a front porch between 8 p.m. Aug. 19 and 5 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 500 block of Summit Street, police said.
• Ryan H. Deslauriers, 33, of the 1200 block o Andover Circle in Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) at 9:28 p.m. Aug. 16, after a crash in the 1900 block of South Kirk Road, according to a police report. He was also issued tickets or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, and leaving the scene of a property-damage accident.
• Someone broke a plank on a wooden fence between Aug. 18 and 7 a.m. Monday on the 200 block of McKinley Avenue, police said.
• Alan Jay Holmquist, 46, of the 300 block of South Harrison Street, was charged with battery at 7:26 p.m. Aug. 19, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting a woman in the face near the railroad tracks behind his house.
• Graffiti was painted on a cement retaining wall in a parking lot on the 2000 block of South Batavia Avenue between 6 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Anthony J. Aturi, 20, of the 40W400 block of Route 64 in Wasco, was charged with possession o cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe), at 12:35 a.m. Sunday in the 200 block of West State Street, according to a police report. He was also issued a warning for speeding.
• An employee at a vehicle repair shop on the 33W400 block of Fabyan Parkway near West Chicago stopped a fraudulent wire transfer of $11,852 at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Maricela Blancas Robles, 53, of the 100 block of East Meadow Drive, Cortland, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft at 3:21 p.m. Wednesday after she tried to steal a pair of $55 Sketchers shoes from Kohl's, 3840 E. Main St., according to a police report.