• A wallet left behind Saturday at the BP Amoco, 200 N. Randall Road, was reported stolen Sunday. The owner told police a debit card in the wallet was used to make a purchase elsewhere, possibly in Indiana.
Contact information ( * required )
• A pellet shattered glass in a door at Louise White Elementary School, 800 N. Prairie St., it was reported at 1:27 a.m. Monday, police said.
• An MP3 player and $10 were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Sylvan Place, it was reported at 11:54 a.m. Friday, police said.
• A wallet dropped in a parking lot in the 900 block of Paramount Parkway was reported stolen at 1:05 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Jennifer M. Delatorre, 29, of the 2500 block of Lincolnwood Court, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday on a Batavia warrant for resisting a peace officer, according to a police report.
• A "stump-jumper" bicycle, valued at $2,700, was reported stolen at 12:46 p.m. Thursday at a shopping center in the 100 block of West Wilson Street, police said.
• Michael D.T. Abernathy, 19, of the 2S500 block of Deerpath Road, was charged with battery at 4:49 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Houston Street, according to a police report.
• Kevin M. Gancarz, 19, of the 800 block of Queens Gate, Sugar Grove, and two juveniles, were charged with criminal trespassing at 12:54 a.m. Friday at Harold Hall Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., according to a police report.
• A window was broken, and graffiti painted on brick walls, at a city-owned building in the 900 block of First Street, it was reported at 9:38 a.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A stereo face plate and a radio were stolen in the burglary of an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 11 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 600 block of Sylvan Place, police said.
• A pellet was shot through a window between 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Randall 15 movie theater, 550 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 12:58 p.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A burglar pried a door open and stole a skateboard, an iPod with a car adapter and headphones out of a vehicle between 7:30 p.m. Aug. 14 and the morning of Aug. 15 in the 400 block of Meadowrue Lane, police said.
• A broken basketball hoop, laying in the street, was stolen in the 800 block of Ravinia Court, it was reported at 10 p.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A blue 12-inch Audiopipe subwoofer, in a gray-carpeted enclosure, was stolen out of a vehicle between 2 p.m. Aug. 10 and 9 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 1600 block of Fairway Circle, police said.
• Someone used a rock to break the windshield on large construction equipment in the 2100 block of Bilter Road near Aurora between 2 p.m. Aug. 9 and 2:34 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 2012 Dell Inspiron laptop computer was stolen from a residence in the 5N200 block of Meadow Drive near St. Charles at about 2:25 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 36W700 block of Red Haw Lane near St. Charles reported on Friday that someone had opened a cable account in the resident's name a ran up a $1,939 bill, according to a sheriff's report.
• Paul J. Alvarado, 23, of the 0-99 block of Sweetbriar Court, South Elgin, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to report as a violent child offender, a felony, after a traffic stop at 3:23 a.m. Sunday at Martin Drive and Spring Street near North Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.