• A wallet left behind Saturday at the BP Amoco, 200 N. Randall Road, was reported stolen Sunday. The owner told police a debit card in the wallet was used to make a purchase elsewhere, possibly in Indiana.
• A pellet shattered glass in a door at Louise White Elementary School, 800 N. Prairie St., it was reported at 1:27 a.m. Monday, police said.
• An MP3 player and $10 were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Sylvan Place, it was reported at 11:54 a.m. Friday, police said.
• A wallet dropped in a parking lot in the 900 block of Paramount Parkway was reported stolen at 1:05 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Jennifer M. Delatorre, 29, of the 2500 block of Lincolnwood Court, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday on a Batavia warrant for resisting a peace officer, according to a police report.
• A "stump-jumper" bicycle, valued at $2,700, was reported stolen at 12:46 p.m. Thursday at a shopping center in the 100 block of West Wilson Street, police said.
• Michael D.T. Abernathy, 19, of the 2S500 block of Deerpath Road, was charged with battery at 4:49 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Houston Street, according to a police report.
• Kevin M. Gancarz, 19, of the 800 block of Queens Gate, Sugar Grove, and two juveniles, were charged with criminal trespassing at 12:54 a.m. Friday at Harold Hall Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., according to a police report.
• A window was broken, and graffiti painted on brick walls, at a city-owned building in the 900 block of First Street, it was reported at 9:38 a.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A stereo face plate and a radio were stolen in the burglary of an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 11 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 600 block of Sylvan Place, police said.
• A pellet was shot through a window between 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Randall 15 movie theater, 550 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 12:58 p.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A burglar pried a door open and stole a skateboard, an iPod with a car adapter and headphones out of a vehicle between 7:30 p.m. Aug. 14 and the morning of Aug. 15 in the 400 block of Meadowrue Lane, police said.
• A broken basketball hoop, laying in the street, was stolen in the 800 block of Ravinia Court, it was reported at 10 p.m. Aug. 15, police said.
• A blue 12-inch Audiopipe subwoofer, in a gray-carpeted enclosure, was stolen out of a vehicle between 2 p.m. Aug. 10 and 9 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 1600 block of Fairway Circle, police said.
• Someone used a rock to break the windshield on large construction equipment in the 2100 block of Bilter Road near Aurora between 2 p.m. Aug. 9 and 2:34 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 2012 Dell Inspiron laptop computer was stolen from a residence in the 5N200 block of Meadow Drive near St. Charles at about 2:25 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 36W700 block of Red Haw Lane near St. Charles reported on Friday that someone had opened a cable account in the resident's name a ran up a $1,939 bill, according to a sheriff's report.
• Paul J. Alvarado, 23, of the 0-99 block of Sweetbriar Court, South Elgin, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to report as a violent child offender, a felony, after a traffic stop at 3:23 a.m. Sunday at Martin Drive and Spring Street near North Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close