• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Donna M. Dinardo, 48, of the 700 block of Webster Avenue, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:45 p.m. Aug. 7 at 125 E. Stearns Road and charged with local ordinance retail theft. Her court date is Sept. 12.
• Demetrius L. Newell, 23, of the 1500 block of North Mayfield, Chicago, was arrested around 5:05 p.m. Aug. 3 on the 1300 block of Kingsbury and charged with obstructing, resisting and battery.
• Eric F. Hernandez, 19, of the 6600 block of Pine Tree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 3:40 a.m. Aug. 9 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Christos Dravilas, 35, of the 200 block of East Theodore, Itasca, was arrested around 5:05 p.m. Aug. 8 at Church and Lake streets and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Cameron L. Townsend, 19, of the 1400 block of Indian Hill, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:35 p.m. Aug. 7 at his home and charged with possession of a firearm without a Firearm Owners ID card and reckless discharge.
• Lidia Miranda-Dominguez, 49, of the 1800 block of Brown Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:50 p.m. Aug. 3 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Vandals shattered the rear windshield on a vehicle on the 1700 block of Linden overnight Aug. 7-8.
• Thieves stole a bicycle from the front porch at a home on the 1100 block of Yorkshire around 5 p.m. Aug. 7.
• Thieves stole two cellphone at 7650 Barrington Road around 9:40 p.m. Aug. 7.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo out of an unlocked car on the 1800 block of Ontarioville around 3 p.m. Aug. 7.
• Burglars stole items out of three vehicles on the 2100 block of Wildwood and 2200 block of Harbor overnight Aug. 5-6.
• Miguel A. Juarez, 21, of the 400 block of Dupage Street, Elgin, was arrested around 9:40 p.m. July 27 at the Grand Sports Arena, 2350 Hassell Road, and charged with battery after he reportedly punched a referee in the head after a soccer game, which Juarez's team lost. His court date is Aug. 14.
• An Elk Grove Village women who thought she had money in a bank account became angry and began throwing furniture at employees when told the account had a negative balance, according to the police report. She started yelling; picked up a wood end table and threw it at an employee, striking him in his right thigh; turned over tables with pamphlets; knocked over display cases; threw a garbage can approximately 15 feet toward a teller line, striking an employee in the left thigh; and threw a vase at another employee, who was able to duck, the report said. Jeneen Evette Butcher, 39, of the 1600 block of Oakton Street, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. July 26 at Fifth Third Bank, 1699 Woodfield Road, and charged with battery, assault and disorderly conduct.
• Quentin B. Wilson, 18, of the 8200 block of South Coles, Chicago, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. July 30 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft and criminal damage to property.
• Vinodbhai L. Morker, 58, and Bharti V. Morker, 53, both of the 2100 block of South Chestnut, Des Plaines, were arrested around 5:10 p.m. July 29 at Banana Republic in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Their court date is Sept. 11.
• Heidy M. Wells, 43, of the 1700 block of West Victoria, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 3 p.m. Aug. 4 at Whole Foods, 750 N. Martingale, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 30 food items. She was also arrested on charges of violation of a bail bond, reports added.
• Melissa Hurtado, 19, of the 600 block of Ottawa Drive, Round Lake, and Marisol C. Cabral, 20, of the 1100 block of Lotus Drive, Round Lake, were arrested around 7:20 p.m. July 30 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with local ordinance retail theft after they reportedly took cosmetic items. Their court date is Aug. 30.