• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• A thief, possibly a former employee, took an audiometer, otoscope, and earwax vacuum/aspirator from Portrait Health, 150 W. Half Day Road, between June 8 and 13. Value was estimated at $10,149.
• Burglars stole $125 and prescription pain medication out of a purse in an unlocked car in a driveway on the 0-100 block of Willow Parkway around 3:30 p.m. Aug. 2.
• Thieves stole a wood chip shredder off a driveway on the 600 block of Sycamore Road between Aug. 2 and 5. Value was estimated at $500.
• Thieves on bicycles stole a cellphone after the male owner placed it on the ground at the Skate Park, 1000 N. Buffalo Grove Road, around 6:30 p.m. Aug. 6.
• Thieves stole the reel and watering hose out of a backyard on the 300 block of Raupp Boulevard between Jul 27 and Aug. 1. Value was estimated at $150.
• Thieves sole a men's blue bicycle valued at $150 from the Metra depot lot, 825 Commerce Court, between 4 p.m. July 31 and 8 a.m. Aug. 1.
Elk Grove Village
• Thieves stole an empty 53-foot utility trailer out of a parking lot at 1235 Pratt Blvd. around 11:15 p.m. July 24. Value was estimated at $27,000.
• Burglars broke into 2008 Ford Econoline panel van on the 100 block of Northwest Point Boulevard and stole a bicycle frame and several bike wheels between 9:30 p.m. July 28 and 8 a.m. July 30. Loss was estimated at $13,200.
• Thieves stole a 1994 Trail Mobile trailer and a 1995 Great Dane trailer out of a lot at 1099 Pratt Blvd. between July 25 and Aug. 1. Value was estimated a $20,000.
• Sandra X. Reyes, 20, of the 1000 block of Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 5 a.m. July 24 at her home and charged with criminal damage to property.
• Agnieszka Woitowicz, 26, of the 500 block of Yorkshire Lane, Pingree Grove, was arrested around 830 a.m. July 20 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance. Her court date is Aug. 17.
• Angelo M. Leslie, 18, of the 300 block of West Golf Road Arlington Heights, Crystal L. Anderson, 18, of the 900 block of Ridge Square, Elk Grove Village, and Brian N. Gamez, 20, of the 900 block of Ridge Square, Elk Grove Village, were arrested around 11:15 p.m. July 31 on the 900 block of Ridge Square and charged with criminal trespass. Their court date is Aug. 15.
• Vinish B. Evans, 23, of the 400 block of North Commerce Street, Aurora, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. Aug. 2 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with four counts of theft. Her court date is Sept. 12.
• Burglars stole speakers, amplifier and iPod out of an unlocked 2005 Buick LeSabre on the 600 block of Grove Drive between 7 p.m. July 31 and 8:45 a.m. Aug 1. Value was estimated at $2,870.
• Thieves stole two 6-foot wrought iron benches out of the smoking area on the first level of a parking structure at 25 Northwest Point Blvd. between 6 p.m. July 21 and 5 p.m. July 22. Value was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole approximately $190 out of a vending machine in the exit foyer at Wal-Mart, 801 Meacham Road, between July 20 and 28.
• Thieves stole a large amount of scrap metal out of a Dumpster at Chem-Plate Ind., 1990 Devon Ave. Value was estimated at $300.
• Burglars broke into a 2010 Ford truck belonging to Jessy Transportation, 145 Joey Drive, and stole a plastic toolbox. Loss was estimated at $325.
• Burglars pried the side access door on a detached garage at a home on the 700 bock of West Center Road between 1 and 5:30 a.m. July 27, unplugged and lifted the overhead door, and stole a forest green 1997 Acura Integra and auto parts in the garage including 15-inch wheels, transmission, motor, seats, suspension, steering wheel, fiberglass hood, and racing tires. Loss was estimated at $11,200. Value of the Acura was not available.
• Burglars broke into a 2004 Chrysler Town and Country van on the 400 block of West Illinois Avenue Aug. 2 and stole a purse, wallet, sunglasses and iPad. Value was estimated at $1,100
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Jeep Cherokee on the 100 block of South Roselle Road between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Aug. 5 and stole a purse and prescription sunglasses. Damage was estimated at $150.
• Burglars pried the front door at a home on the 300 block of North Westminster Drive between 7:30 a.m. and 6:40 p.m. July 31 and stole jewelry and designer handbags.
• Dache L. Crayton, 20, a resident of Harbor DCFS Placement Facility, Streamwood, was arrested around 7 a.m. July 29 at the facility and charged with battery after she reportedly punched a 19-year-old female resident in the face during a fight.
• Kyle Daniel Mester-Durham, 18, of the 0-100 block of Waterton Drive, Streamwood, and Steven J. Brown, 18, of the 700 block of Ridge Circle, Streamwood, were arrested around 7:30 p.m. July 30 in Bartlett Park, 917 S. Bartlett Road. Mester-Durham was charged with possession of marijuana and his court date is Aug. 13; Brown was charged with littering.
• Kevin E. Hill, 28, of the 9300 block of South Stewart Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. July 31 at Barrington and Tower roads and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His hearing date is Aug. 21.
• Vandals broke windows on an end loader and grader at the construction site on Bartlett Road at Irving Park Road between July 25 and Aug. 2. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Two men placed a 46-inch TV valued at $500 into a shopping cart at Wal-Mart, 850 S. Barrington Road, around 2:30 p.m. Aug. 2, walked out without paying, but left the cart and TV in the parking lot when two security agents chased them. They ran into Hanover Park and disappeared.
• Burglars stole a cellphone, iPod and debit card out of a purse in an unlocked 2012 Volvo at Hoosier Grove Park, 800 W. Irving Park Road, between 9:30 and 10:15 a.m. Aug. 2. An offender used the debit card for $45 in a Meijer store in Elgin, reports added.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and bag and iPod out of a 2008 Land Rover at a home on the 100 block of Jefferson Lane between 9 p.m. July 25 and 9 a.m. July 26. Personal papers with the victim's social security number were in the laptop bag.
• Burglars forced open the front door at a home on the 600 block of Hayward Avenue between 3:30 and 11:45 p.m. July 28, ransacked a bedroom and stole a camcorder valued at $200.