• Two Batavia men were issued tickets at 12:31 a.m. Tuesday on the 0-99 block of Western Avenue, charging them with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Austin S. Lewis, 19, of the 1200 block of Bradford Circle, and Noel M. Gaspari, 19, of the 500 block of Cypress Avenue were charged, according to a police report.
• Between 2 and 5 p.m. Thursday $20 was stolen out of a vehicle on the 100 block of Ridge Lane, police said.
• Between 5 and 6 p.m. Thursday a Magellan GPS device was stolen out of a vehicle on the 100 block of Briar Lane, police said.
• Between 3:45 and 4:45 p. m. Thursday a 32-gigabyte video iPod was stolen out of a vehicle on the 800 block of Valley Lane, police said.
• Between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. Thursday $70 and two baby dolls were stolen out of a vehicle on the 800 block of Valley Lane, police said.
• Jeffry J. Forni, 54, of the 0-99 block of Countryside Estates in Sandwich, Thursday was issued a ticket for criminal trespass to land in the 400 block of Brittany Court, according to a police report.
• A pink Garmin Nuvi GPS device, engraved with the initials "K.A.," was stolen out of a vehicle between 8 p.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday on the 100 block of Ridge Lane, police said.
• An mp3 audio adapter cable was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle between 8 p.m. July 30 and 7 a.m. July 31 on the 1200 block of Keim Court, police said.
• An 18-inch orange bicycle was stolen out of a front yard Sunday evening in the 500 block of Elizabeth Street, police said.
• A wallet was stolen between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Monday at Target, 115 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A life-size deer lawn ornament made of vines was stolen between 9 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday out of a yard on the 600 block of West Main Street, police said.
• A resident of the 0N200 block of Brundige Road near Elburn thwarted a home burglary at 1:16 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report. The resident was awakened by his dogs barking, opened a door and saw a man trying to leave while carrying a flat-screen television. The resident said, "Let's make this easy, just leave," and the man put the TV down and ran out the door, the report said. A description of the would-be burglar was not available.
• Timothy W. Boewe, 57, of the 43W600 block of Tall Oaks Road, Elburn, was charged with driving under the influence and DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more after a traffic stop at 12:24 a.m. July 26 on the 40W900 block of Keslinger Road near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.