• Sharon Elisu, 46, of the 1400 block of Meyer Street, was charged with retail theft July 24 at Menards in the 800 block of Randall Road, according to police reports. Elisu went to the store and took a meat slicer off the self and returned it without paying, reports said. She received a $53.02 store credit for the false return. Security cameras caught Elisu on tape and police were able to catch Elisu with her license number and plate number the cashier wrote down. Bail was set at $5,000, of which Elisu must pay 10 percent to be released before her next court date, scheduled for Aug. 23 in St. Charles.
• Derek Bush, 19, of the 300 block of Kathleen Court, was charged with criminal trespass to property Monday because he entered a residence at 11:30 a.m. July 13 on Kathleen Court, according to police reports. Bail was set at $2,500, of which Bush must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled for Friday in Elgin.
• Alfredo Ordonez, 32, homeless in Elgin, was charged with obstructing identification and disorderly conduct at 2:41 a.m. Tuesday, according to police reports. Ordonez attempted to enter a house on Villa Street when the residents came home. When the police arrived, Ordonez furnished a false name before telling police who he was. Bail was set at $3,000, of which Ordonez must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled for Monday in Elgin.
• Solia Zuniga, 41, of the 400 block of Ball Street, was charged with obstructing identification at 12:40 a.m. Monday, according to police reports. Police heard an argument between two females and asked for identification. Zuniga furnished a false name and date of birth that would make her 20 years old, reports said. Police took her to the station and discovered she had an outstanding warrant for her arrest. Bail was set at $1,500, of which Zuniga must pay 10 percent to be released before her next court date, scheduled for Friday in Elgin.
• Paul Sandoval, 18, of the 1100 block of Concord Drive, was charged with resisting a police officer, possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of .5 grams of marijuana at 6:19 p.m. Sunday, according to police reports. Sandoval was walking down Raymond Street drinking when police saw him enter a car. The car was pulled over and police found a bag with marijuana in Sandoval's pocket and a beer was on Sandoval's side of the vehicle on the floor, reports said. At the station, Sandoval failed to respond to police commands. Bail was set at $5,000, of which Sandoval must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled for Monday in Elgin.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close