• Someone stole $1,300 in the 300 block of Mill Street, it was reported at 9:45 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Someone threw a rock through a storage shed, and wrote graffiti in the shed and a stone pavilion, at Clark Island Park, 400 S. River St., it was reported at 5:18 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Someone shot a pellet through a window on the 200 block of North Jefferson Street, it was reported Friday, police said.
• Argelia C. Vargas-Gonzalez, 32, of the 300 block of Manor Place, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 7:52 p.m. Friday, according to a police report. She is accused of taking four T-shirts from Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road.
• A Samsung Galaxy cellphone, a Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS device, and chargers for both items were stolen out of a vehicle on the 500 block of North Randall Road, it was reported Friday, police said.
• A resident of the 2400 block of Kane Lane reported at 3:07 p.m. Saturday that someone had fraudulently used their credit card to make $680 worth of purchases at an Apple store, police said.
• Maria M. Perez, 19, of the 1000 block of Elizabeth Street in West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:35 p.m. Saturday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• The drivers' side mirrors were broken off on two vehicles on the 0-99 block of West Wilson Street, it was reported Saturday, police said.
• Someone was beaten at Lodge on the Fox, 35 N. Water St., it was reported at 1:40 a.m. Sunday. Police said the person refused medical treatment for a cut on the nose, a bruise on the forehead and a bruise on the right eye.
• A car stereo was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle on the 800 block of North Randall Road, it was reported at 8:29 p.m. Sunday, police said.
• Someone stole a wallet out of a car on the 46W300 block of Woodview Parkway near Hampshire between 11 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff report.
• About $2,000 was stolen from a bank account and another $180 in charges made on a resident of the 36W600 block of Iowa Street near St. Charles after the victim lost a wallet in May 1, police said. The theft was reported July 18.
• Ryan W. Johnson, 30, of the 46W100 block of Higgins Road, Hampshire, was arrested and charged with battery at 2 a.m. Sunday after an incident at a party on the 19N0-99 block of Felsmith Road near Hampshire, police said.