Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Georgi G. Ochev, 31, of the 700 block of North Gary Avenue, Carol Stream, was arrested around 3:55 p.m. July 21 on the 1200 block of Hardt Circle and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Aug. 21.
• Robert L. Tillman, 46, of the 100 block of North Crest Avenue, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:15 a.m. July 26 at Bartlett Road and Oakwood Lane and charged with local ordinance diorderly conduct. His court date is Sept. 12.
• Roxanne M. Knieczski, 23, of the 500 block of Horizon Drive, Bartlett, was arrested around 3:50 a.m. July 27 at Perigrine Parkway and Horizon Drive and charged with possesion of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence and improper lane usage. Her court date is Sept. 7.
• Vandals smashed a driver's-side window in a driveway on Barnett Lane around 11 a.m. Aug. 2. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Thieves stole five antique silver spoons and a silver sugar bowl out of a home on Sausalito Court Aug. 2. Value was estimated at $600.
• Thieves stole a men's blue 10-speed bicycle from the Metra depot, 120 Railroad Ave., July 31. Value was estimated at $50.
• Thieves stole a brown concrete deer statue valued at $200 out of the front yard at a home on Lakeside Drive July 31.
• Daniel Bainer, 20, of the 1300 block of Court Marguerite, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:15 p.m. Aug. 2 on the 2100 block of Arbor Vitae and charged with assault.
• Gina M. Thiede, 49, of the 1000 block of South Park, Streamwood, was arrested around 11:25 a.m. Aug. 2 in a store at 7435 Barington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Hugo Ocampo, 19, of the 2400 block of Leslie, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9 p.m. Aug. 2 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with obstructing a police officer.
• Victor Hernandez, 19, of the 1600 block of Mulberry, Elgin, was arrested around 9:45 p.m. Aug. 2 on the 2300 block of Glendale and charged with criminal trespass.
• Kiril Stoilkov, 41, of the 500 block of South Adeline, Addison, was arrested around 6:15 p.m. Aug. 1 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with criminal trespass.
• Torrence C. Harris, 20, of the 5500 block of Court H, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:15 p.m. Aug. 1 at Carmel and Court G and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and traffic violations.
• Guillermo Barragan, 28, of the 7400 block of Camella, Hanover Paark, was arressted around 4 p.m. July 31 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with criminal damage to property.
• Ivan Villalva, 24, of the 2300 block of Sycamore, Hanover Park, and Francisco Chavez, 18, of the 2400 block of Leslie, Hanover Park, were arrested around 10:25 p.m. July 31 at Center and Lake streets. Villalva was charged with possession of drug equipment and illegal transportation of alcohol. Chavez was charged with possession of marijuana.
• Lawrence W. Butler, 18, of the 7900 block of Sherwood, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:45 p.m. July 29 at Yorkshire and Carlisle and charged with resisting arrest.
• Bryan A. Clark, 20, of the 500 block of Cottington, Schaumburg, and a juvenile were arrested around 3:10 a.m. July 29 on the 2000 block of Newport. Clark was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, battery and resisting. The juvenile was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Burglars stole a purse out of a vehicle at 7650 Barrington Road around 10:20 p.m. July 31.
• Vandals wrote gang grffiti on walls, doors, roadway and sidewalks at seven locations on the 2000 block of Narcissus July 31 or Aug. 1. Vandals also wrote gang graffiti on a wall and read Dumpster on the 2500 block of Mark Thomas and on a rear door on the 2400 block of Leslie.
• Thieves stole a boys' 20-inch bicycle out of the backyard at a home on the 2100 block of Mallard around 11 a.m. Aug. 1.
• A vandal hurled an unknown object that broke a window on a work van at Lake and Walnut around 12:20 a.m. Aug. 1.
• Thieves stole the trunk emblem from a 2011 BMW, 2006 BMW, 2010 Toyota Camry, and 2007 Kia Spectra on the 4400 block of Capstan Dive and from a 2009 Audi sedan on the 1600 block of Castaway Lane between 1 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. July 28. Value was estimated at $120. In addition, thieves stole an emblem from a 2005 Pontiac on the 4400 block of Shorewood Drive and from a 1995 Cadillac on the 1700 block of Shorewood Drive a few weeks earlier.
• Burglars stole an iPod out of a 2002 Ford coupe on the 1400 block of Gentry Road between 3:50 and 4 a.m. July 28. Value was estimated at $100.
• Burglars stole a pair of sunglasses valued at $150 and a GPS unit out of an unlocked 2007 Hummer in a driveway on the 1500 block of Jefferson Road between 11:30 p.m. July 27 and 2:45 p.m. July 28.
• George Kai Jean Hsu, 19, of the 100 block of Edgewood Court, Rolling Meadows, was arrested around 4:40 p.m. July 26 at JCPenney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took three shirts. His court date is Sept. 11.
• Chaitali R. Desai, 30, of the 1800 block of Wingsong Drive, Schaumburg, was arrested a round 1:40 p.m. July 26 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took clothes. Her court date is Aug.23.
• Jessica Louise Perez, 28, of the 700 block of Main Street, Belvidere, was arrested around 11:45 a.m. July 28 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took nine clothing items and cosmetics. Her court date is Aug. 23.
• Tamara James D. Dizon, 20, of the 200 block of Shadow Bend Drive, Wheeling, and Stephanie Michelle Hildalgo, 20, of the 1000 block of Woodland Drive, Wheeling, were arrested around 6:25 p.m. July 31 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took six clothing items. Their court date is Sept. 11.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close