• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two male teens were seen getting out of a dark blue car at Carousel Park, 1901 E. Suffield, between 2:45 and 3 p.m. July 28 and tossing two plastic water bottles into the park. The bottles exploded as the teens drove away. There was no report of damage.
• Someone took two white gold diamond rings out of an unlocked locker at Xsport Fitness, 960 W. Dundee Road, between 8:30 and 9:15 p.m. July 25 after the female victim left them there by mistake when she took her belongings after exercising. Another visitor used the locker; that woman took her belongings and fled quickly after an announcement asking the woman who was using that locker to meet an employee. Value was estimated at $2,317.
• Burglars stole two designer purses, a designer wallet, designer checkbook cover, two pairs of designer sunglasses, prescription eyeglasses, gift cards, and money out of a 2007 Land Rover in the underground public garage, 35 S. Evergreen, between 7 and 10 p.m. July 26. Value was estimated at $4,600.
• Thieves stole a go-cart out of the backyard at a home on the 4200 block of North Yale Avenue between July 20 and 29. Tire tracks were seen on the grass between where the go-cart had been parked and the street. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Vandals broke two metal posts on plastic web fencing around a dig site at Cross and Crown Lutheran Church, 1122 W. Rand Road, between 10:30 p.m. July 25 and 6:30 a.m. July 26. Vandals also had bent some of the metal posts on July 24, reports said.
• Vandals broke two lawn lights at one home and one lawn light at a second home on the 1400 block of South Yale Avenue around 7 p.m. July 27. Damage was estimated at $90.
• Thieves stole a silver and black gas grill out of the backyard at a home on the 700 block of East Waverly Street between 7 p.m. July 26 and 3 p.m. July 27. Value was estimated at $700.
• Burglars broke into a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze in a hotel lot at 75 W. Algonquin Road between 8 p.m. July 25 and noon July 26 and stole a GPS unit. Loss was estimated at $488.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Chevrolet Express van in an apartment lot on the 2400 block of North Kennicott Drive between 7 p.m. July 28 and 5:30 a.m. July 29 and stole rugs.
• Vandals bent a window well cover and smashed the basement window at a home on the 4200 block of Salem Drive between July 15 and 27.
• A witness saw a male, 16-20 years old, get out of a silver SUV at a home on the 1600 block of North Chicago Avenue around 12:15 a.m. July 27, puncture the rear passenger's-side tire on a 2004 Toyota RAV4, and drive away in the SUV.
• Vandals smashed the rear passenger's-side window on a Chevrolet Malibu in an apartment lot on the 300 block of East Seegers Road between 1 and 3:30 a.m. July 29.
• Vandals pulled the handle from a driver's-side door on a 2007 Chevrolet Impala and scratched the front passenger's-side quarter panel and door on a 2009 Nissan Rogue in a lot at Arlington Park racetrack, 2200 W. Euclid Ave., between noon and 8:30 p.m. July 27.