• Actor Chris Colfer, of television's "Glee," signs copies of his new children's book "Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell," at 7 p.m. Friday, July 20, at Barnes and Noble — Old Orchard, 55 Old Orchard Center, Skokie. Free numbered tickets for the signing line will be distributed beginning at 9 a.m. Friday, July 20, to customers presenting a copy of Colfer's book, and proof of purchase from Barnes and Noble. One ticket per customer. (847) 676-2230 or barnesandnoble.com.
• Author Eoin Colfer reads from and signs copies of "The Last Guardian," the final title in his "Artemis Fowl" series, at 7 p.m. Friday, July 20, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• "The Skeleton Box" author Bryan Gruley discusses and signs copies of his book at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, July 21, at Centuries and Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park. (708) 771-7243 or centuriesandsleuths.com.
• Meet author Susan Elizabeth Phillips, as she reads from and signs copies of "The Great Escape," her follow up title to her New York Times best-selling book "Call Me Irresistible," at 2 p.m. Saturday, July 21, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Meet Marshall Reid and his mother Alexandra Reid as they read from and sign copies of their weight-loss book, "Portion Size Me," at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 24, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. The Reids will also host a "Snack War" event, aimed at raising awareness of healthy eating. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Fitness expert and author Shea Vaughn reads from and signs copies of her book "Breakthrough: The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great and Find Total Well-Being" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Meet "Heading Out to Wonderful" author Robert Goolrick, as he signs copies of his novel at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, July 26, at the Book Stall at Chestnut Court, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
— Laura Stewart
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close