• A gray men's Giant mountain bike, valued at $100, was reported stolen at 9:10 a.m. Tuesday from the 1100 block of West Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Two large flower pots and outdoor landscape lights in the 600 block of Madison Street were damaged sometime on Monday, according to a police report. The damage was reported at 12:41 p.m. Tuesday.
• Seven people were ticketed for trespassing at 12:27 a.m. Wednesday at Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., according to a police report. They are: Gabriella Contreras, 18, of the 700 block of Spruce Street, Aurora; Erik A. Lehmann, 18, of the 300 block of Kingswood Drive, North Aurora; Daniel Flores, 19, of the 600 block of Cheyenne Avenue, Aurora; and four juveniles, police said.
• A faux black leather purse containing credit cards, gift cards and $400, was stolen from a 2005 Toyota Highlander at Wheeler Park, 822 N. First St., between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. June 14, according to a police report.
• Someone spray-painted obscene images and profanities on the exterior siding of a home in the 500 block of Westfield Course between noon June 14 and 1:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report.
• A set of golf clubs, a golf bag and an electronic range, a total value of $1,900, were stolen from a 2009 Buick Enclave in the 1400 block of Keim Circle between 12:01 and 7 a.m. June 15, according to a police report.
• Someone wrote two fraudulent checks, one for $3,950, against the bank account of a farm in the 14N800 block of Route 20 near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. The fraud was reported at 3:42 p.m. June 8.
• Forty-two pieces of Holmes and Edwards Inlaid silverware were found along a sidewalk in the 0N300 block of Sulley Drive near Geneva at 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close