• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Kyle W. Michalek, 18, of the 400 block of Tennyson Road, Bartlett, was arrested around 1:15 a.m. June 20 at Bartlett Road and Devon Avenue and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is July 26.
• Armand I. Kennedy, 28, of the 3700 block of Tamarind Lane, Hazel Crest, was arrested around 2 a.m. June 21 at Lake Street and Bartlett Road and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving under the influence, and a traffic violation. His court date is Aug. 2.
• Vandals wrote gang graffiti on the rear wall at the Marathon gas station, 555 W. Lake St., June 19. Damage was estimated at $50.
• A group of approximately 10 men, 19-20 years of age, stole two cellphones from victims sitting on their skateboards in a business lot at 1950 Hassell Road around 10 p.m. June 18. One of the offenders grabbed a cellphone from the ground next to a victim; another male pointed a handgun and demanded the second victim's phone. He gave it up and the group walked away.
• Two men grabbed a woman by her arms as she walked past a store at 725 Golf Road around 5 a.m. June 19. They threw her on the ground and stole her purse and a gold necklace from around her neck. Value was estimated at $300.
• Burglars broke into a 2012 Jeep Cherokee in a business lot at 2000 AT&T Center Drive between 7:45 and 11:30 a.m. June 14 and stole a set of golf clubs and shoes, value was estimated at $2,000.
• Vandals broke three windshield wipers on a 2011 Toyota Prius in a driveway on the 1400 block of Crowfoot Circle North between 9 p.m. June 13 and 8 a.m. June 14. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Honda Odyssey in a lot at St. Alexius Medical Center, 1555 N. Barrington Road, between 9 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. June 14 and stole a camera bag with digital camera, memory card, external flash, charger, cables and manual.
• Thieves stole an iPod valued at $150 and digital camera out of a backpack in an apartment on the 500 block of Hill Drive overnight June 15-16.
• Burglars stole the stereo faceplate out of a 2000 Mazda Protege in an apartment lot on the 500 block of Mesa Drive between 10 p.m. June 18 and 6 a.m. June 19.
• Michael R. Trevino, 28, of the 3600 block West 21st Street, Chicago, was arrested around 1:45 p.m. June 15 at Dominick's, 200 S. Roselle Road, and charged with retail theft. His court date is July 6.
• Stanley R. Hunter, 25, of the 5000 block of South Morgan, Chicago, was arrested around 5:45 p.m. June 19 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. His court date is July 3.
• Myisha L. Causey, 23, of the 7000 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 12:45 p.m. June 13 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Her court date is July 17.
• Trinidad Flores, 58, of the 6600 block of Peach Tree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 3 a.m. June 15 at his home and charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
• Dario M. Rojas, 32, of the 1100 block of Lincoln, Streamwood, and Oswaldo Rivera, 34, of the 1600 block of McKool, Streamwood, were arrested around 12:05 a.m. June 20 at Astor and Narcissus. Rojas was charged with aggravated assault and resisting/obstructing an officer; Rivera was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Timothy Kaysen, 26, of the 300 block of Turner, Roselle, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. June 19 at Barrington and Maple roads and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Tylor Martin, 18, of the 6200 block of Gold, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. June 16 at his home and charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit out of an unlocked car on the 1700 block of Whitney around 7 a.m. June 18.
• Thieves stole a mailbox and metal pole at a home on the 2000 block of Millpond around 8 p.m. June 17.
• Carlos E. Diaz, 18, of the 900 block of Miller, Streamwood, and a 17-year-old Streamwood boy were arrested around 8 p.m. June 15 on the 100 block of Edgebrook and charged with theft. Reports said a witness saw them climb out a bedroom window at a home on the block around 6:15 p.m. Officers found them walking on the 100 block of Fairview and recovered a laptop computer and camera reported stolen out of the home. Two additional laptops were taken but not recovered.
• Abdon Bahena-Rodriguez, 43, of the 0-100 block of South Grove, Elgin, was arrested around 7:25 p.m. June 15 in a restaurant parking lot, 948 S. Barrington Road, and charged with battery. Reports said he punched a man on his left eye during an argument over a parking space. A court date is July 11.
• Bertha Castro, 69, of the 100 block of East Chestnut, Streamwood, was arrested around 9:05 p.m. June 18 and charged with local ordinance battery. Reports said she refused to pay her rent and slapped the homeowner in the face when he reportedly insulted her.
• Jason J. Kuchenny, 34, of the 100 block of Virginia Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 10:05 p.m. June 10 at his home and charged with two counts of battery and resisting a peace officer. Reports said officers were called to the block because a witness saw a man carrying a barrel from a construction site on Bartlett Road, and a confrontation occurred when officers found the barrel in Kuchenny's backyard.
• Theresa M. Hughes, 20, of the 100 block of Rosedale Court, Bloomingdale, was arrested around 11:30 p.m. June 12 on the 400 block of Beaver and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe). Her court date is July 3.
• Thieves stole a blue 2000 Lincoln Town Car at Dave's Auto, 36 N. Barrington Road, between May 26 and June 2. The victim's car was there for service.
• A man hid a razor valued at $81 in his pants pocket at Wal-Mart, 850 S. Barrington Road, around 7:10 p.m. June 16 and left without paying.
• Burglars stole a folding knife and $30 out of an unlocked 1997 Chevrolet Blazer in a driveway on the 400 block of Chase Terrace between 11:30 p.m. June 17 and 2:15 a.m. June 18.
• Thieves stole two bicycles out of a fenced backyard on the 1600 block of McKool Avenue between 8:30 p.m. June 18 and 10 a.m. June 19. Value was estimated at $200.
• Burglars stole a watch and loose change out of an unlocked 2002 Hyundai Sonata in a driveway on the 200 block of Juniper Circle between 11:30 p.m. June 10 and 2:18 p.m. June 11. Value was estimated at $130.
• Thieves stole three or four figurines valued at $500 out of a china cabinet in a home for sale on the 100 block of Carol Ann Drive between June 1 and 11.
• Vandals damaged a home under renovation on the 100 block of Sycamore Avenue between 5:30 p.m. June 11 and 8 a.m. June 12. The offenders used a claw hammer to damage all the renovated property throughout the home: holes in walls, closet doors and kitchen cabinet doors, and shattered glass vanity top and bowl in two bathrooms. The offenders poured white paint on the hardwood floor in the family room
• Burglars stole a purse out of a 2005 Ford Taurus and an iPod valued at $299 out of a 1997 Geo Prizm in a lot at Hoosier Grove, 700 W. Irving Park Road, between 6 and 11 p.m. June 9.