• A case of Hennessy cognac worth $360 was reported stolen at 10:48 a.m. Sunday at Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Clothing and electronics were reported stolen at 1 a.m. Mondayoin the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, police said.
• Eggs were thrown at a house on the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Street, it was reported at 7:15 a.m. Saturday.
• Between 400 and 600 pounds of scrap metal was stolen on the 500 block of Park Street, it was reported at 6:17 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• A resident of the 500 block of Webster Street reported finding an unknown person sitting in their kitchen at 11:22 p.m. Saturday. No additional details were immediately available.
• A Taurus handgun was reported stolen from a garage on the 39W100 block of East Mallory Drive near Geneva at 10 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report. The gun was last seen Jan. 14 after the owner went target shooting and stored it in a case in the garage.
• A fire at 1:58 a.m. Saturday in a chicken coop on the 11N900 block of Russell Road in Plato Township killed 32 chickens, four geese and caused $8,000 damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 1995 Ford Ranger in the 33W200 block of Route 38 near Geneva was scratched with a key, causing $500 damage. The victim reported the damage at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report.