• Trevor S. Brubaker, 18, of the 6N100 block of Florence Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 1:16 a.m. Wednesday at May Street and Route 25 near St. Charles because his vehicle's headlight was out, according to a sheriff's report.
• Between $4,000 and $5,000 was stolen between 8 p.m. Sunday and 7:32 a.m. Monday from a second-floor office above a workshop in the 12N100 block of Muirhead Road in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report. A ladder was used to reach the second floor and break a window for entry.
• A women's wallet containing $100 was stolen between 7 and 10 p.m. Friday from a candle party in the 0S800 block of Spring Green Way near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report.
• Halogen lights for the Chesterfield subdivision's entrance sign and landscaping were damaged between 6 p.m. Oct. 12 and 4 p.m. Oct. 13, at Pine Creek Drive and Butterfield Road, police said.
• David B. Vidak, 36, of the 100 block of Beck Avenue in South Elgin, appeared in bond court Thursday on a felony charge he stole $9,500 in U.S. Savings Bonds Monday in Wisconsin, according to court documents. Elgin police discovered the theft during a traffic stop. Bail was set at $100,000, of which Vidak must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled Wednesday in St. Charles.