• A 53-foot trailer was stolen from Leggett and Platt, 524 Kingsland Drive, it was reported at 9:15 a.m. Thursday, according to a police report.
• Drywall, a television set, a lamp and a wood lamp stand were damaged at a building in the 1400 block of Fagan Court, it was reported at 1:11 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• Rooms were ransacked in a residence in the 300 block of North Avenue, it was reported at 5:12 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• A resident of the 400 block of North River Street was defrauded of $2,290, it was reported at 6:24 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the resident arranged to purchase a vehicle online and sent the money via wire transfer to a person in California. They were then asked to send another $1,450 for shipping costs. The seller has not responded since then to the buyer's emails.
• An 80-gigabyte iPod Classic and a Garmin GPS were stolen between 9 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday from a vehicle in the 0N600 block of Fieldstone Lane near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A purse and Garmin Pilot GPS were stolen between 12:01 a.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday from an unlocked Honda Civic in the 39W400 block of Juliet Drive in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report.
• A Garmin GPS and a wallet containing $150 were stolen between 10 p.m. Monday and 8:30 a.m. Tuesday from a 2001 Honda Odyssey in the 11N200 block of Romeo Drive in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone used a landscaping brick to break the rear window of a vehicle in the 35W600 block of Kane Avenue near St. Charles between noon Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday to steal an XM radio receiver, according to a sheriff's report.