• A trailer was stolen from VWR International, 1070 Swanson Drive, it was reported at 11:40 a.m. Monday, police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• A Davenport, Iowa, man was charged with retail theft at 2:58 p.m. Monday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road. Jermaine Davis, 38, is accused of taking a pair of shoes, two wristwatches and a pendant, according to a police report.
• Two fraudulent shipments were made from Moline Bearing Co., 1181 N. Raddant Road, it was reported at 3:18 p.m. Monday, police said.
• A cellphone was stolen at 8 p.m. Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese, 511 N. Randall Road, police said.
• The rear window of a vehicle was shattered in the 400 block of West Wilson Street, it was reported at 5:10 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.
• Someone has made $1,654 in fraudulent purchases at local Walmart stores using the checking account of a resident of the 1600 block of Fox Trail Drive, it was reported to police Saturday evening.
• Eric M. Calvillo, 39, of the 1100 block of West Wilson Street, was charged with resisting a peace officer, obstructing a peace officer and possession of a controlled substance at 11:41 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report. Police say they were investigating a complaint about a loud party in the 1100 block of West Wilson Street, smelled cannabis and saw people smoking cannabis. Calvillo started walking away, and when ordered to stop, did not, instead shoving an officer, police said. He was searched, and police found two tablets of the narcotic painkiller hydrocodone.
• A St. Charles resident who lost a credit card reported Sept. 13 it was used to buy $288 worth of items in two transactions at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A person reported Sept. 14 their debit card was used to make $2,500 in fraudulent purchases 13 times at Target, 115 N. Randall Road, and once at Walgreens, 1918 W. Fabyan Parkway, police said.
• A fanny pack was reported stolen after the owner left it at Wendy's, 1905 W. Wilson St., it was reported at 4:26 p.m. Sept. 14, police said. The pack contained $67, a driver's license, an epinephrine injector, an inhaler, military identification, credit and debit cards and an address book.
• A UPS package containing items valued at $345 was reported stolen at 9:09 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, police said.
• Halloween lawn ornaments were damaged in the 500 block of McKee Street, it was reported at 10:02 a.m. Sept. 13.
• Two large aluminum baskets were reported stolen at 7:41 p.m. Thursday at A.B. Welding, 1183 Pierson Drive.
• Bryan D. Tracy, 30, of the 200 block of Henry Street in Elgin, turned himself in on a warrant at 10:08 p.m. Sept. 13, according to a police report. He is charged with misdemeanor theft.
• A debit card was stolen at Honey Jam Cafe, 521 N. Randall Road, and used to make $40 worth of purchases, it was reported at 12:24 p.m. Sept. 9, police said.
• A resident of the 1200 block of Averill Drive reported $114 worth of fraudulent credit card charges at 6:06 p.m. Sept. 9, police said.
• Two big-screen television sets along with a Blu-ray player, PlayStation 3 and disc jockey system were stolen between 5:30 p.m. Saturday and 12:55 a.m. Sunday after someone broke down the front door of a home in the 1600 block of Solfisburg Ave near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole a purse between 9 p.m. Sept. 11 and 9:13 a.m. Sept. 12 from a vehicle in the 36W800 block of Hickory Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 32-inch television and 10 gold chains, worth a combined $1,400, were stolen between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sept. 14 from a home in the 1300 block of Rural Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two televisions and a Wii video game system, worth a combined $1,200, were stolen between 5:30 p.m. and 9:40 p.m. Sunday from a residence in the 800 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole a digital camera and $2 in loose change from a car in the 6N700 block of Goodrich Avenue near St. Charles between 12:01 and 6 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone put a 1-inch cut in the sidewall of a tire on a vehicle parked in the 700 block of Lancaster Lane. It happened between 3 p.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday, police said.
• A commuter parking permit was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle between 4:30 and 9:30 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 100 block of Campbell Street, police said.
• A Tapco 2 aluminum brake, which bends sheet aluminum, was stolen between midnight and 10 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 0-99 block of Bedford Lane, police said. The item, which is 10½ feet long and weighs 250 pounds, was stored outside on two sawhorses.
• Someone spray painted graffiti on the base of the State Street bridge between 1 and 7:10 a.m. Sept. 12, police said.