• Dalton Michael Muir, 18, of the 50W500 block of Winters Road in Maple Park was charged Sunday with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report. An officer stopped Muir while he was driving with no rear taillights. Upon questioning, the report indicates Muir admitted to having cannabis in a grinder in the back seat as well as an additional quantity of cannabis in a bag inside his glove compartment. The total cannabis seized was 0.81 grams.
• A purse containing $300 in cash and $500 worth of gift cards was reported stolen Sunday from a vehicle parked in the X-Sport Fitness parking lot on the 200 block of North Randall Road. A rear passenger window was shattered to obtain access to the vehicle.
• Eric A. Finlon, 32, of the 700 block of Small Court in Naperville, was charged Sunday with public drunkenness, according to a police report. An officer on patrol observed Finlon standing in the street outside a tavern in downtown traffic. The officer believed Finlon to be in danger of being hit by a vehicle and told him to go stand back on the sidewalk. Finlon responded by telling the officer his father was a "commander with DuPage County." He did not move from the street. Officers then advised Finlon he was getting a citation for not following police orders. Finlon then told police he didn't care if they wrote him a ticket because his father would get him out of it, the report states. Finlon eventually left the scene in a taxi.
• Bayanbat Boldbaatar, 45, of the 100 block of Springwood Drive, Naperville, was arrested and charged with resisting arrest at 10:26 a.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Prairie Street near Aurora after a domestic disturbance, sheriff reports said.
• Someone scratched a 2007 Toyota Camry in the 6N900 block of Greenlawn Avenue near St. Charles with a key and let the air out of one of its tires between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 5:40 p.m. Wednesday, according to sheriff's police.
• Someone cut open the roof of a landscaping trailer in the 1800 block of Prairie Avenue near Aurora between 10 p.m. Tuesday and 6:53 a.m. Wednesday and stole three brick paver saws and a gas-powered blower, a total value of $4,100, according to sheriff's police.
• Someone broke into a home in the 1800 block of Scheffer Road near Aurora between 2:55 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. Thursday and stole a PlayStation3 and some jewelry, according to sheriff's police.
• Nicholas L. Janacek, 19, turned himself in at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of felony aggravated battery in a public way, according to a police report. Bail was set at $50,000. He is accused of punching a man in the head and face Aug. 17.
• A burglar broke into four cars at Peck Farm Park, 4038 Kaneville Road, between 6:45 and 7 p.m. Aug. 27, by breaking windows. The burglar stole five purses out of the back seats.
• A 21-speed mountain bicycle with "cow horn" handlebars and a rear tire rack was stolen between 1 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday behind a business in the 100 block of West State Street. The bicycle had been locked to a tree.
• Dante S. Moreno, 18, of the 400 block of Ann Street in South Elgin, was arrested Thursday at a store in the 300 block of South Randall Road and charged with retail theft, according to a police report. Moreno took three pairs of headphones, valued at $71.37 total, and removed their packaging, a report said. He was released after posting $350 bail.
• On Tuesday, an Aurora woman told Carpentersville police that someone used her identity to open a Comcast cable account. According to police reports, someone ran up a $701.24 bill to the company in the woman's name.