The Batavia Park District is seeking residents' input for its next comprehensive plan.
"Designing Our Future Together" meetings are planned throughout August, in a style similar to that used in 2010 to figure out what to do about the future of Harold Hall Quarry Beach.
Each meeting starts with a presentation on the district's operations, management, programming, planning and development. Then input will be accepted.
The meetings are set for:
• 6 p.m. Aug. 4 at Big Woods Park, 1063 S. Raddant Road, Batavia
• 6 p.m. Aug. 9 at Memorial Park, 601 Illinois Ave., Batavia
• 6 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Peg Bond Center at the Riverwalk, 151 Island Ave., Batavia
• 6 p.m. Aug. 17 at South Mill Creek Community Park, 1S401 South Mill Creek Drive, Geneva
• 6 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Eastside Community Center's Shannon Hall, 14 N. Van Buren St., Batavia
• Noon Aug. 23 at Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., Batavia
• 6 p.m. Aug. 24 at Prairie and Lathem Park, 601 Lathem St.