• Someone scratched the rear left door of a vehicle in a parking lot in the 500 block of Randall Road, it was reported at 4:46 p.m. Saturday.
Contact information ( * required )
• Mary E. Kilrece, 45, of the 200 block of Union Street, has been charged with disorderly conduct, according to a police report. She is accused of screaming obscenities at other patrons at 10:24 p.m. Saturday at Lodge on the Fox, 35 N. Water St.
• A purse containing credit cards, a driver's license, a birth certificate, a Social Security card and vehicle title was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle at Harold Hall Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., it was reported at 8:59 p.m. Saturday.
• Police investigating a complaint of automobile racing at 11:19 p.m. Saturday issued tickets to Michael E. Burdzinski, 21, of the 1200 block of Mistwood Court, Yorkville, according to a police report. When officers arrived at the 1000 block of Pierson Drive, Burdzinski was driving away with his vehicle's headlights turned off. He was charged with speeding and attempting to elude police.
• A side mirror was broken on a vehicle in a lot in the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, it was reported at 2 p.m. Friday.
• An air-conditioning unit was stolen at an empty house in the 1300 block of Thoria Drive, it was reported at 3:21 p.m. Friday.
• Five juveniles found on the roof of Alice Gustafson Elementary School, 905 Carlisle Road, at 7:22 p.m. Sunday were turned over to their parents, and will be disciplined by school authorities, according to a police report.
• Antonio Perez, 19, of the 300 block of Laurel Street, was charged Sunday with obstruction of a peace officer and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 9 p.m. in the 400 block of State Street, according to a police report. He was also served with warrants from the Illinois Department of Corrections and the Montgomery Police Department. A companion, Michael D. Dalton, 20, of the 300 block of Hamlet Street in Batavia, was given a ticket for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, police said.
• An unattended orange and black Redline BMX bicycle, decorated with blue flames, was stolen out of the front yard of a home in the 2600 block of Blackman Court between 5:30 and 9:30 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Three large steel storage racks were stolen from outside of RIM, 2080 Gary Lane, between noon July 14 and 2:20 p.m. Friday, police said. The owner believes they were stolen by scrap-metal thieves. The racks weighed between 2,000 and 3,000 pounds.
• An open overhead garage door allowed thieves to access a refrigerator in the garage and steal nearly three cases of bottled beer, champagne and wine between 9:30 p.m. July 11 and 7 a.m. July 12, police said.
• Jewelry, a Nintendo Wii and a Dell laptop computer were stolen between 1 p.m. and 2:26 p.m. Monday from a residence in the 600 block of South Sumner Avenue near Aurora, reports said.
• Someone broke windows on a Toyota Highlander and Ford Focus in the 0-99 block of Ashwood Court near Sugar Grove between 8:10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Monday, reports said.