• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thomas A. White Jr., 27, of the 100 block of Beachway, Fox River Grove, was arrested June 29 on the 100 block of West Northwest Highway and charged with theft and criminal trespass to vehicle after he reportedly stole a purse. His court date is July 19.
• Vandals broke out all windows on a mobile weigh station and drove through a barricade at Bluff City Materials on Miles Parkway north of Kenyon Drive around 1 p.m. July 13. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a men's locked bicycle off the Metra depot, Oak and Railroad avenues, around 9 a.m. July 9. Value was estimated at $75.
• Vandals set off fireworks that split open a corner of a Dumpster at Hawk Hallow School on jacaranda Drive around 8 a.mm. July 11. Damage was estimated at $600.
• Todd John Wiley, 41, of the 800 block of West Saratoga Circle, Island Lake, was arrested around 6:45 a.m. July 14 at McDonald's, 1200 N. Arlington Heights Road, and charged with disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana.
Elk Grove Village
• Kelly N. Goodman, 28, of the 14200 block of South Oak Street, Dalton, was arrested around 7 a.m. July 6 on the 800 block of South Arlington Heights Road and charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle. Her court date is July 28.
• Burglars stole construction equipment out of a trailer at a renovation site at 121 Northwest Point Blvd. between July 1 and 5. Value was estimated at $28,000.
• Burglars broke into a 1988 Ford work truck on the 200 block of Martin Lane between July 2 and 5 and stole power and hand tools. Loss was estimated at $2,820.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Chevrolet van on the 400 block of Crossen Avenue between 11 a.m. and noon July 2 and stole several work tools. Loss was estimated at $800.
• Thieves stole a 2006 American Hauler trailer out of a hotel lot at 121 Northwest Point Blvd. between June 30 and July 3. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars stole several large spools of copper wire out of a building at Shamrock Electric, 1281 Brummel Ave., between June 30 and July 4. Value was estimated at $27,742.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Freightliner box truck at J&S Plumbing, 370 Bond St., between 6:30 and 11:30 p.m. July 4 and stole several tools. Loss was estimated at $7,000.
• Burglars broke a window at Hilti Tools, 451 Busse Road, around 12:45 a.m. July 5 and stole a gas saw valued at $1,200.
• Charles Loury, 21, of the 1700 block of Goddard, Hanover Park, was arrested around 11:30 a.m. July 8 at Bell and Zeppelin and charged with resisting a peace officer, criminal trespass to vehicle and disorderly conduct. He was also arrested on a warrant for violating an order of protection.
• Michael Foster, 23, of the 100 block of South Hillcrest, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:35 a.m. July 9 on the 1600 block of Liberty and charged with unlawful use of a weapon and disorderly conduct.
• Tatiana C. Lattimore, 20, of the 1100 block of Sandpiper, Bartlett, was arrested around 7:10 p.m. July 14 at County Farm Road and Lake Street and charged with possession of stolen property.
• Luis P. Nunez, 44, of the 400 block of West Hillside, Bensenville, was arrested around 4:35 p.m. July 13 in a store at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with local ordinance retail theft.
• Andres A. Sanchez-Ponce, 18, of the 0-100 block of Gant Circle, Streamwood, was arrested around 9:45 p.m. July 13 on the 2000 block of Narcissus and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Srinivas K. Yedida, 32, and Sai Pallari Kuchey, 29, both of the 1700 block of Raleigh, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 4:50 p.m. July 10 at a store at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with child abuse/neglect.
• Nikob John Voules, 20, of the 2300 block of East Chicago, Elgin, was arrested around 12:30 a.m. July 10 at Hanover and Rosewood and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Omar Blancarte, 20, of the 2500 block of Greco, Des Plaines, was arrested around 8:25 p.m. July 9 in a store at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer out of a car on the 1200 block of Lake Street around 7:40 p.m. July 12.
• Phillip D. Fletcher, 21, of the 2000 block of Farnham Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 5:30 p.m. July 12 on the 1900 block of Chelmsford Place and charged with unlawful use of a weapon after he reportedly brandished a straight knife with a 6.25-inch blade. His court date is Aug. 15.
• Sakura Koga, 29, of the 1300 block of North Winslowe Drive, Palatine, was arrested around 3:20 p.m. July 12 at TJ Maxx, 1311 N. Rand Road, and charged with local ordinance retail theft after she reportedly took women's sleepwear, shoes, comb and beauty products; value was estimated at $75.
• Burglars broke into five vehicles at the Palatine Aquatic Center, 340 E. Palatine Road, around 2 p.m. July 8: a 2005 GMC Yukon (purse with cash and 20-25 credit cards); 2009 Nissan van (handbag and speaker); 2010 Toyota SUV (purse); 2009 Hyundai SUV (purse, two iPods and cash); 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe (two purses and cellphone). Value was estimated over $1,400.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer, cellphone and perfume out of an unlocked apartment on the 2200 block of Bayside Drive between 12:20 and 9:50 a.m. July 10. Value was estimated over $500.
• Vandals set off fireworks that damaged a metal mailbox and its wooden post at a home on the 400 block of South Abbey Hill Lane between 9:25 and 9:30 p.m. July 10.
• Burglars entered a vehicle on the 3900 block of Winnetka Avenue around 9 p.m. July 14. The report did not include missing items.
• Two men stole 15-20 car batteries out of a locked cage behind Walmart. 850 S. Barrington Road, around 5:30 a.m. July 8. They loaded the batteries into a red and silver Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and drove away when confronted by a security agent. Value was estimated at $225.
• Richard De Leon, 32, of the 1000 block of Bristol Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 6:25 p.m. July 3 at his home and charged with battery after he reportedly grabbed a fellow motorist by the neck and tried to choke him during a road rage incident. After the victim closed his driver's-side window, De Leon climbed on the hood of the victim's car, reached through the sunroof, pinned the man against the door and continued to yell at him, according to police reports. Officers found De Leon at his home and arrested him. His court date is Aug. 12.