• Lauren A. Calbeck, 20, of the 1100 block of Winnebago Trail in Batavia, was charged with aggravated assault at 1:01 a.m. June 11, according to a police report. She is accused of trying to kick a police officer while in the 600 block of South Third Street. Calbeck was also charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. A companion, Jesiah A. Van Loon, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, police said. Van Loon, 20, lives in the 500 block of Church Street, Batavia.
• An orange compact umbrella was stolen between 10:30 p.m. June 9 and 7 a.m. June 10 out of a vehicle in a garage in the 900 block of St. Andrew's Circle. The burglar damaged a window screen to gain access, police said.
• An iPod Nano and black Dell laptop computer, a total value of $2,220, were stolen between May 25 and June 5 from an unlocked 1989 Oldsmobile Delta in the 2S900 block of Banbury Court near Batavia, police said.
• A man left Blackjack's Gentlemen's Club, 7N657 Route 25 near Elgin, at 8:30 p.m. Thursday without paying his $150 bar tab, police said.
• Tyler M. Simpson, 19, of the 1500 block of Elder Avenue in Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis at 7:23 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report.
• Benjamin H. Johnston, 19, of the 700 block of Cleveland Avenue, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:37 a.m. Friday in the 0-99 block of North River Street, according to a police report.
• Vandals wrapped duct tape on a mailbox, trees, a telephone pole, the street and a window in the 800 block of Hamlet Street, it was reported to police at 11:13 a.m. Wednesday.
• Someone stole $2,000 from a resident of the 1100 block of Pheasant Court by making withdrawals from their checking account at four Walmart stores, it was reported at 12:04 p.m. Wednesday.
• The front window of a house in the 400 block of South Van Buren Street was shattered by a BB, it was reported at 6:06 p.m. Wednesday.
• Aaron Clevenger, 18, of the 800 block of Munhall Avenue in St. Charles, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia, at 12:40 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, according to a police report.
• A "Bulldogs Unleashed" ceramic statue was moved from its pad at the Congregational Church of Batavia, 21 S. Batavia Ave., it was reported at 2:08 a.m. Thursday.
• Someone used water-soluble yellow paint to write and draw on a vehicle in the 1000 block of Maple Lane, it was reported at 10:59 a.m. Tuesday.