• Someone knocked an aboveground agricultural fuel tank in the 10N0-99 block of Muirhead Road near Elgin off its frame, causing more than $300 damage, according to a police report. The damage was reported at 7:30 a.m. Thursday and the victim found a Ford emblem laying on the ground near the tank.
Contact information ( * required )
• Parts to a BMW, a lawn mower, scrap metal and two car batteries were reported stolen at 6:30 p.m. April 5 from a business in the 6N500 block of Route 25 near St. Charles, according to police.
• A portable toilet was set on fire in a field at Rotolo Middle School, 1501 S. Raddant Road, it was reported at 3:52 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Lawn furniture was stolen in the 1200 block of North Avenue, it was reported at 11:45 a. m. Sunday, police said.
• A green leather Elle bag containing a purple wallet was reported stolen at 11:58 a.m. Sunday at Bethany Lutheran Church, 8 S. Lincoln St., police said.
• Someone shot five holes in the front window of Ken's Tattoos, 5 S. Washington Ave., it was reported at 4:32 p. m. Saturday, police said.
• Two people from Aurora were arrested on drug charges at 6:56 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Batavia Skate Park, 411 S. River St. One, a boy, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. The other, 19-year-old Eliseo Diego, of the 700 block of Mountain Street, was charged with possession of cannabis, according to a police report.
• Someone shot a pellet through a kitchen window in the 0-99 block of Willey Court, it was reported at 7:40 p. m. Saturday, police said.