• Golf Club of Illinois, every Friday during Lent; 5-9 p.m., 1575 Edgewood Drive. Prices range $8.95-$16.95. (847) 658-4400.
• St. Margaret Mary Church Knights of Columbus, 5 p.m. March 18 only, 111 S. Hubbard St. (847) 658-7625.
• Fish boil March 25 and April 8 at St. Ignatius Church, 500 E. Depot St. Catered by Fitzgerald's Genoa Junction, dinner includes boiled fish, potatoes and onions; coleslaw, rye bread, beverage and dessert. $15; $12 ages 3 to 12. $5 hot dog dinner also available. Dine in or carry out. On March 18, April 1 and April 15, there will be a walleye fry featuring Canadian walleye, french fries, Hush Puppies, coleslaw, bread, beverage and dessert. $12 or $10 for ages 3-12. (847) 395-0652.
• Knights of Columbus fish fry, 5:30-8 p.m. Fridays through April 15 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 15 N. Hickory Ave. $10 cod dinner; $11 haddock dinner; $5 ages 6-12; free ages 5 and younger.
• Knights of Columbus hosts fish dinners every Friday during Lent at Riverview Banquets, 1117 N. Washington. All you can eat for $12; $6 for kids 10 and younger.
• Batavia Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1197 fish fry, 5-8 p.m. Fridays through April 22 at the post home, 645 River St., Batavia. Fried perch, fried cod, fantail shrimp, fried catfish or grilled blacken catfish, fried walleye, fried chicken, burgers, baked haddock, baked or blackened tilapia. All dinners include salad bar, rolls, dessert, coffee. Prices range $7.50-$14.50; kids menu available. Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
• St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Youth Ministry fish dinners, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Fridays through April 15, at 1023 McHenry Ave. All you can eat for $12.95; $10.95 seniors and $6.95 ages 6-12. Carryout available. (815) 459-3033.
Elk Grove Village
• VFW 9284 Friday Fish Fry has been ongoing more than 40 years, every Friday of the year. 11-2 a.m. lunch; 5:30-9 p.m. dinner. $9. Perch or pollock are all you can eat during Lent; cod and catfish also available but aren't all you can eat. VFW is at 400 Devon Ave., (847) 439-9284.
• Elgin Public House, 219 E. Chicago St., 11 a.m.-11 p.m. every Friday, Tilapia, fries, Hush Puppies. $10.99. (847) 468-8810.
• American Legion Post 75 fish dinners, 5-8 p.m. every Friday during Lent, at 22 S. Second St. (630) 232-2171.
• St. Raymond de Penafort Church Lenten fish fries, 5-8:30 p.m. April 1 and April 16 in the Parish Life Center, Elmhurst Avenue at Lincoln. Dine in or carry out. Fresh perch or cheese pizza, french fries, coleslaw, salad, beverages and Capannari's Ice Cream. Serving stops at 7:30 p.m. $8; $7 seniors and $5 children over 2. Cash bar.
• 10th Hole Bar & Grill, River Trails Park District, 505 E. Camp McDonald Road, Mount Prospect; all you can eat fish and chips, Batter-dipped cod, homemade chips, tartar sauce, $8.95. Also available pan-seared Tilapia w/garden rice; Maryland style crab cakes; breaded shrimp.
• Knights of Columbus Lenten fish fry, 4-7 p.m. March 18, April 8 and 15, at St. Thomas of Villanova, 1201 E. Anderson Drive, Palatine. Tilapia, cheese pizza, salad, coleslaw, french fries, lemonade, coffee and dessert. $7; $4 kids. (847) 934-4320.
• American Legion Post 1271 Lenten fish fry, 5-8 p.m. every Friday during Lent, 65 First St. (630) 466-4747.
St. Mary of Vernon Men's Club fish fries, 5-7 p.m. March 18, 25 and April 1, 8 and 15 at the Vernon Hills Golf Course, 291 Evergreen Drive. All you can eat fresh baked and fried tilapia, mac and cheese, mostaccioli, coleslaw, fresh cut chips, fries, desserts. Cash bar. $11 general admission; $36 family; $10 65-older; $7 ages 4-12. Proceeds help the poor and homeless of Lake County, Boy Scout Troop 44 and the SMV Teen Catholic Heart Work Camp mission. (847) 816-0896.
• Saints Peter and Paul Church Lenten fish fries, 5-8 p.m. Fridays through April 15 at 5N939 Meredith Road. Fried perch, baked cod, french fries, baked potato, vegetable, coleslaw, applesauce, rolls, dessert, coffee or milk. Shrimp, beer, pop available for extra charge. Adults $10-$13; ages 5-10 $4-$6.50; under 5 free. Dine in, carry out. (630) 365-6618.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2298 fish dinners, 5-8 p.m. every Friday during Lent, 117 S. First St. Fried fish meal, $9; deluxe meal of lobster, fish, soup, salad, baked potato, $28. Kids' meals and carryouts available. (847) 428-9006.
• Are you a nonprofit with an upcoming fish fry? Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.