• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Daniel Barrera, 19, of the 500 block of North Grace Street, Lombard, was arrested around 10:50 a.m. Feb. 3 at Lake Street and Naperville Road and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Marcus Macrae, 18, of the 0-100 block of Blue Ridge Drive, Glendale Heights; Aleksander Keca, 18, of the 100 block of Seneca Trail, Bloomingdale; Nedal Kawash, 18, of the 100 block of East Drummond, Glendale Heights; and Daniel Barrera, 19, of the 500 block of North Grace, Lombard, were arrested and charged with local ordinances consumption of alcohol by a minor at Lake and Old Lake streets. Their court date is March 10.
• Nora J. Withrow, 48, of the 200 block of Wayne Court, Bartlett, was arrested around 9 p.m. Jan. 29 at Prospect and North avenues and charged with possession of marijuana, driving under the influence, and headlight violation. Her court date is March 2.
• Vandals hurled a brick through a second-floor window at a home on Monarch Birch Lane around 9:45 p.m. Jan. 28. Damage was estimated at $600.
• Diane J. Marian, 59, of the 1400 block of Kingston Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 12:15 p.m. Feb. 3 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• David A. Thomas, 43, of the 1300 block of Kingsbury, Hanover Park, was arrested around 12:55 p.m. Jan. 31 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Manuel DeJesus Lechuga, 27, of the 6600 block of Pine Tree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:35 p.m. Jan. 30 at Maple and Pine Tree and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Jesus Mora, 24, of the 5500 block of Court H, Hanover Park, was arrested around 6:45 p.m. Jan. 29 at Catalina and Court F and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole a cell phone while the male victim was working out in a gym at 7650 Barrington Road around 7 p.m. Jan. 28.
• Burglars stole a 40-inch LCD TV out of a home on the 600 block of Morton Street between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Feb. 1. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a wallet and GPS unit out of a 2000 Buick Regal in a lot on the 700 block of Bode Circle between 6 p.m. Feb. 1 and 3 p.m. Feb. 2. The offenders also took a work bag containing ADT security systems fliers and contracts. A police officer found a trail of fliers in the parking lot but did not find the bag.
• Thieves stole a trailer containing four snowmobiles out of a business lot on the 500 block of Morse Avenue between 10 p.m. Jan. 29 and 6 a.m. Jan. 31. Value was estimated at $26,500.
• Thieves stole a cell phone from a female customer at Pizzeria Uno, 1160 N. Plaza Drive, between 7:15 and 7:30 p.m. Jan. 31 after she left it on a table by mistake.
• Burglars broke into a 1991 Honda Accord in a hotel lot at 1551 Thoreau Drive between 11 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Jan. 29 and stole the in-dash stereo and money. Loss was estimated at $460.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti in a stairwell of the Streets of Woodfield parking garage, 601 N. Martingale Road, between 11 p.m. Jan. 29 and 9 a.m. Jan. 30. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Thieves broke off and stole the tailgate on a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck in the Schaumburg Library parking lot, 130 S. Roselle Road, between 4:15 and 7:20 p.m. Jan. 30. Value was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole a cell phone valued at $450 between 9 and 10:30 p.m. Jan. 29 from a male customer at Mad Mark's on Algonquin Road. The cell phone was tracked to an apartment building in Elk Grove Village, but Elk Grove officers were not able to locate the phone.